• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NBA '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs beat up on the Lakers today. Sessions can dish it and score, but he still can't guard anybody. Paul, Parker, Westbrook all have career days against us.

'Melo with a triple double tonight against Boston. Knicks hit 19 3's. Jeez Louise.

I really thought OKC would be the team coming out of the West, but San Antonio is really good. Popovich is the best coach in the league, proved it tonight.

Brandon Knight outplayed Irving tonight. Star in the making?? Maaaaaaaaaybe.

The playoff race for 1 in the East is getting interesting. :D

I don't see my Bulls falling out of the top seed and even if they do it's no big deal. They had the top seed last year and how did that turn out? So if they finish with the 2nd seed they'll take on NY and the winner of IN/ORL, both of which the Bulls can beat. Whether they're the 1st or 2nd seed, they'll end up meeting the Heat in the conference semis

Dwight is out for the season, playoffs and 2012 Olympics.

So Indiana is the lucky team that is going to draw Orlando, basically getting a free pass into the 2nd round with a matchup against Miami. And who's going to play center for the US? Love? Aldridge? Bynum will probably get an invite, although I don't think he deserves a chance to play for the national team considering he's been an immature cunt at times, but who knows?

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Dwight is out for the season, playoffs and 2012 Olympics.

So Indiana is the lucky team that is going to draw Orlando, basically getting a free pass into the 2nd round with a matchup against Miami. And who's going to play center for the US? Love? Aldridge? Bynum will probably get an invite, although I don't think he deserves a chance to play for the national team considering he's been an immature cunt at times, but who knows?

Awesome. I hate that egomaniacal self-centered bitch.

Amare returns and Knicks lose. It's pretty obvious the Bockers can't win with those two guys on the court. One of them has gotta go. They both look like MVP candidates when the other is out.

Amare returns and Knicks lose. It's pretty obvious the Bockers can't win with those two guys on the court. One of them has gotta go. They both look like MVP candidates when the other is out.

Another case of an elitist team trying to assemble (BUY) their titles. Suck it.

Don't worry alex, I still gots love for ya. I've just been a cranky SOB lately.

Woooooo. What a game by the Lakers!! Out last the favourites out west. I think a win or Clipper loss clinches 3rd for the Lakeshow and avoids a matchup with the Grizzlies that nobody wants.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Ron Artest is a fucking disgrace to basketball. He should either be shot or suspended for the rest of the year.

Alex!! Are you sticking with your Nets in Brooklyn?

Isn't the Prudential Center brand new? I wonder if a team with no attendance (Charlotte) would consider moving there.

The more I see the Artest (fuck calling him that other thing) elbow it is BAD. It is on par with McSorley and Bertuzzi and the cheap shots they pulled in the NHL.

Can't believe Skip Bayless thinks four games is a sufficient length for a suspension.

Anyone? How many games should he get for this assault?

Minimum of 10, I say. Probably more.

The more I see the Artest (fuck calling him that other thing) elbow it is BAD. It is on par with McSorley and Bertuzzi and the cheap shots they pulled in the NHL.

Can't believe Skip Bayless thinks four games is a sufficient length for a suspension.

Anyone? How many games should he get for this assault?

Minimum of 10, I say. Probably more.

Considering his past, he should probably get 10-15 games, which will probably be the entirety of the playoffs. :mad: I don't like these bush league Lakers. If he wasn't already, MWP will certainly be amnestied in the offseason because of this.

Ugh. This pisses me off. There was no reason to do that!!! :mad: I'm all for standing your ground, but what a bitch move.

Status
Not open for further replies.