• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NBA '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah buddy!How can you not be impressed by this Bulls team. Maybe the Heat have the better talent but the Bulls are just a better all around team.

Isn't this what we thought last year?

The problem with the Heat is they're getting no production from the role players. Those guys haven't showed up since the all-star game. Seriously, last nights game felt like 2 on 7. Once we start getting production out of the role players, we'll go back to being the best team in basketball.

Sure, the Bulls didn't have Rose, but they had him in the last match-up and lost.

Baaaaaaahahahahahahahahah Lakers get Sessions for a 1st and Luke Walton?!?!?! And they threw another young guy in with Sessions??? Bahahaha
Thanks Cleveland.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Derek Fisher and a 1st rounder to the Rockets for Jordan Hill

Gerald Wallace to us (Nets) for Shelden WIlliams and Mehmet Okur.

Isn't this what we thought last year?

The problem with the Heat is they're getting no production from the role players. Those guys haven't showed up since the all-star game. Seriously, last nights game felt like 2 on 7. Once we start getting production out of the role players, we'll go back to being the best team in basketball.

Sure, the Bulls didn't have Rose, but they had him in the last match-up and lost.

Yeah but they didn't have Deng the last game against the Heat, the one guy who can guard Lebron. Look, this Heat team is not invincible. They can be beaten.

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes
In a 3-Team deal Nene goes to the Wizards, JaVale McGee to Denver and Nick Young to Clippers.

Portland fires Nate McMillan. Blazers got Annihilated by the Knicks last night losing by 42 points.

Yeah but they didn't have Deng the last game against the Heat, the one guy who can guard Lebron. Look, this Heat team is not invincible. They can be beaten.

Yeah, Deng held Lebron to 35 points. Good job.

I didn't say the Heat were invincible. My point was when the Heat role players are contributing (like they were early in the year), the Heat are the best team in the league.

Yeah, Deng held Lebron to 35 points. Good job.

I didn't say the Heat were invincible. My point was when the Heat role players are contributing (like they were early in the year), the Heat are the best team in the league.

I wanna see these two teams play each other at full strength. Particularly the Bulls have been hit hard with injuries to Rip and Rose and a few other players.

I'm not handling this Fisher thing very well. One of my favourite Lakers ever playing for a rival. :( I expect him to retire at the end of this season and join the Lakers coaching staff. Ah well. That's the business. On the plus side, we got rid of Waltons contract, Fisher was overpaid and Hill is team option next year which will probably be declined and that'll give LA some decent cap space. Especially if we Amnesty MWP, which is a realistic option. Couple that with Barnes and Murphy leaving, that'll be about $20 million off the books. Good grief.

What was Denver thinking? McGee sucks.

What was Washington thinking? Young is a solid SG.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Raptors send Barbosa to the Pacers for a second round pick. Outside of the salary dump, a horrible trade for the Raptors. Barbosa has been excellent coming off of the bench for us and should be a good fit with the Pacers, but they could have got something better for a guy who was probably our third/fourth most important scorer.

Raptors send Barbosa to the Pacers for a second round pick. Outside of the salary dump, a horrible trade for the Raptors. Barbosa has been excellent coming off of the bench for us and should be a good fit with the Pacers, but they could have got something better for a guy who was probably our third/fourth most important scorer.

I think they're planning on drafting a (potentially and probably) better wing guy in Barnes, Lamb or Kidd-Gilchrist, but a 2nd round pick?? I hope Toronto's scouts know what they're doing.

Also...Charlotte is probably going to end up with Anthony Davis and he's going to be paired up with Bizmack Biyombo and will begin the era of ridiculously good defence. Ain't nobody getting layups against Charlotte After this year.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I think they're planning on drafting a (potentially and probably) better wing guy in Barnes, Lamb or Kidd-Gilchrist, but a 2nd round pick?? I hope Toronto's scouts know what they're doing.

Potentially, but I don't see why they had to get rid of Barbosa till the offseason, unless they are just planning to tank the rest of the season now. Either they're planning to make a run at a big free agent this summer (and fail cause it's Toronto) or they're going to offer DeRozan tons to stay...

Status
Not open for further replies.