• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NBA '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Portland has been awarded JJ Hickson from waivers. Golden State misses out.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...nd-adds-to-golden-state-warriors-big-man-woes

Damn unfortunately the Portland TrailBlazers are pretty much in self-destruct mode!!! They are falling apart in front of our eyes! Damn shame in the beginning of the season they were doing great then suddenly they started to suck allot of cock cause they went down the shitter as the season progressed and after all the trades and firings they finally hit rock bottom!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Boy, did Blake Griffin catch a body check tonight from Jason Smith.

That shit was flagrant as a mufucka.

Without a doubt, the two best teams right now are OKC and Chicago (edge to OKC because they got more play-makers).

My Heat just need to wake up and play like they did early in the year.

Without a doubt, the two best teams right now are OKC and Chicago (edge to OKC because they got more play-makers).

My Heat just need to wake up and play like they did early in the year.

The Timberdogs brought OKC to two OTs (should have/could have put that away a couple times, actually) in OKC AND they were missing Rubio, Pekovic and Milicic. Love put up 51, while Westbrook and Durant were 45 and 41, respectively, yet the faggot media never really even mention Love as possible MVP. Fuck them. Fuck them right in their ass.

I do think this team is right on the cusp of being top four in the West, the next four or so years, Lord willing.

Griffin gets his dunks, but Lakers win. As usual. Have fun with your highlights, Clipper fans!! We'll take banners and rings.

I love how people praise him for his dunks, but he can't do fuck all else. Defense is also part of the game, Griff!! Bynum put 36 on them tonight. :clap: Go Clippers!!

the torch has been passed. l.a. will be a clippers town.

FUCKING FINALLY.

Srsly? :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh You know the Clippers lost right? And lost the head to head matchup with the Lakers this year? And are 2.5 games behind the Lakers? Even if the Lakers were shit, L.A will always be Laker town. Maybe once the Clippers have 17 titles, legendary jerseys retired from the rafters and Jack Nicholson chirping opposing players you can call it Clipper town. But we all know that will never happen. Paul will leave, and so in turn will Griffin. Or they'll break a bone. Or...something. Such is the life of a Clipper fan. :1orglaugh:1orglaugh Torch has been passed. That's funny. Clippers have one winning season and a few highlights and it's their city? C'mon son. :rolleyes::facepalm: Let's be serious here.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
well, the way im looking at it may be a little different.

ok, so its no secret i hate the lakers, right? never liked them. same with my dad.

and, more so, this is coming from an l.a. man. thats my hometown. i love it. i miss it. ive somewhat recently moved from there so i know all about the town is all about the lakers. well, its more a dodgers town really, but thats another story.

but, ive grown up with the lakers and the clippers in my hometown. and the clippers were never ever ever a conversation team. in fact, they have always been a joke. like, seriously, a proper joke.

where im standing, im just happy that the clippers are finally getting some love. i mean, honestly, no team in the NBA has been such a fucking joke than the clippers. they share the lakers court for god's sake. thats really REALLY gotta suck balls. and to never, ever, ever get close by another team in the same city? fuck man, i feel bad for them.

correction: felt bad.

and now, the tides are changing. lets be honest, they are up there. they arent dead fucking last. they are decent. they are exciting. they have some fans now. AND they even have plenty of front-runner/fair-weather fans too! thats when you are a REAL team! :D when you have clipper "fans" saying, oh, ive been a clippers fans for years.

my ass. my fucking ass you have.

now, im not a clippers fan. im a suns fan. yeah, they're shit. but a fan is a fan.

but what im proud to say is im happy for the clippers. im happy that l.a. has a new team to cheer for that aint the fucking lakers.
with the bullshit that derek fisher pulled, i mean, fuck him too. fucked up MY basketball season over here in AZ even. now i dont get to watch a single fucking phoenix game, but, again, thats another story. you know how many games ive seen this year? 3. three fucking games. bummed them from someone with satellite.

with all due respect, im not picking a fight at all, so know that. ;) im just saying, the lakers are being out-shined. on paper or not, wins or not, the people, and most importantly, l.a. fans, are looking for the clips to continue their long awaited for and long deserved climb up the ranks.

its truth, man. we want the underdog to win. lakers are falling apart members wise. they are re-building. re-building takes some serious time. look at my suns. since they lost amare (that liar!), they havent been able to do shit about it except have a couple shity seasons so far while contracts are paid, and money is saved. and now nash is gonna bounce too. fucking sucks. and we will lose hill. we wont have a team for years now. i was hoping for griffin but hey, the clips are building a team. and they are not done yet.

but yeah, i do believe its time for l.a. to have a new team. and i think the clippers will continue to rebuild on a decent team thats fun to watch. win or lose, they are fun to watch.

thats just my prediction.

Srsly? :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh You know the Clippers lost right? And lost the head to head matchup with the Lakers this year? And are 2.5 games behind the Lakers? Even if the Lakers were shit, L.A will always be Laker town. Maybe once the Clippers have 17 titles, legendary jerseys retired from the rafters and Jack Nicholson chirping opposing players you can call it Clipper town. But we all know that will never happen. Paul will leave, and so in turn will Griffin. Or they'll break a bone. Or...something. Such is the life of a Clipper fan. :1orglaugh:1orglaugh Torch has been passed. That's funny. Clippers have one winning season and a few highlights and it's their city? C'mon son. :rolleyes::facepalm: Let's be serious here.

LOL too bad no one will remember that the Lakers won that game. Those were the two best dunks of the year and will be played all season long.

Plus, I wouldn't be surprised if the Clippers beat the Lakers in the playoffs anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.