• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NBA '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weren't you Chicago guys running your mouths off about how much better Boozer was than Bosh at the beginning of last year?

I don't believe anyone ever said that. I know I ragged on Bosh when he went like 0-18 or something like that against the Bulls but overall if I could go back to the summer of '10 I'd rather the Bulls have landed Bosh instead of Boozer

I don't believe anyone ever said that. I know I ragged on Bosh when he went like 0-18 or something like that against the Bulls but overall if I could go back to the summer of '10 I'd rather the Bulls have landed Bosh instead of Boozer

It was the Icewater Jones guy. He said Miami would be much better off with Boozer in place of Bosh.

Where's IWJ been anyway? I haven't see him around.

I think Doug Stewart of 2 Stews said it best today on 'First Take.' He basically said he was incredibly upset with players like Howard in trying to make three, four elite basketball teams that can viably contend year in, year out. He basically said the LeBrons and Howards of the game are ruining the very product (league) that is paying them.

Midseason league MVP challengers ATM:

LeBron James, Miami Heat
Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder
Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers
Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls
Kevin Love, Minnesota Timberwolves

http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci_20116300/timberwolves-report-kevin-love-midseason-talk-nba-mvp

I like Kevin Love. He is a good player. Him stepping on Skola's face not only made me laugh uproariously, but showed me that the guy isn't a push over and ain't gonna take anyone's shit. That's what you want out of your big man. However, he isn't gonna get the MVP for two main reasons: 1) He plays for a fuck boy team that is in a small market and has little chance of making a run in the playoffs. Shouldn't matter, but it does. 2) Lebron James. Lebron isn't just an offensive power house, but he is also a defensive nightmare with such freakish athletic ability he can virtually defend anyone. Yeah, he is with a great team with 2 other super stars, but we all know what Lebron can do on his own. Hell we had 7 years to see that. He is the total package.:2 cents:

MVP is a two horse race. It's either going to be Lebron, absolutely deserves it because of his historical season or Durant, who will probably win because James' chances are hurt playing with Bosh and Wade. Those other guys are just because they can't admit it's a two horse race.

I like Kevin Love. He is a good player. Him stepping on Skola's face not only made me laugh uproariously, but showed me that the guy isn't a push over and ain't gonna take anyone's shit. That's what you want out of your big man. However, he isn't gonna get the MVP for two main reasons: 1) He plays for a fuck boy team that is in a small market and has little chance of making a run in the playoffs. Shouldn't matter, but it does. 2) Lebron James. Lebron isn't just an offensive power house, but he is also a defensive nightmare with such freakish athletic ability he can virtually defend anyone. Yeah, he is with a great team with 2 other super stars, but we all know what Lebron can do on his own. Hell we had 7 years to see that. He is the total package.:2 cents:
Well if they make PS now with Rubio out I beg to differ. But what the fuck do I know. :dunno:

No MVP performance from Lebron tonight. This game looked eerily similar to last years NBA Finals. Wade was the only player who looked like he gave a damn. I don't think Lebron even scored in the 4th or OT.

Just hope we rebound tomorrow against the Bulls.

No MVP performance from Lebron tonight. This game looked eerily similar to last years NBA Finals. Wade was the only player who looked like he gave a damn. I don't think Lebron even scored in the 4th or OT.

Just hope we rebound tomorrow against the Bulls.

Huge game tommorow for the Bulls. I hope Deng will be healthy enough to play, he missed the last game and he was sorely missed as he's the one who guards LeBron

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Why can't the Raptors play the Cavs every night?

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Looks like D'Antoni is going to be out in NYC.

Looks like Dwight is going to be out in Orlando.
Magic have had it with him and will trade him by the deadline if he doesn't commit long term.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
My man Hump got off for the Nets again tonight.
32/18 on Monday.
16/21 tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.