• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NBA '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beat Miami, lose to Detroit. :facepalm:

Kobe, Bynum and Pau put up 72 of the Lakers 85 points. The rest could only muster up 13 points? Between 6 guys???? C'mon, man.

Lakers have turned down trades for Beasley and Sessions that would only cost them their 1st round picks. That's basically nothing. It would fix PG and SF immediately. :facepalm: A team with deep pockets has to take offers like these.

Nice to have Bosh back in practice last night. The Heat were really missing that mid-range jumper. Opens things up for both Wade and Lebron.

Interesting to see that Wade got the ball exclusively in the final 2 minutes, despite the fact that Lebron was by far the most consistent player, and Wade was not. It worked out though because Wade made all the right plays.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
My man Farmar puts the dagger to the Clippers with .2 secs left!

Hump and Griffin going at it all night.

Good win for the Nets.

Who saw D.Rose's game winning shot at the buzzer last night against the Bucks? Wow. That's why he's the MVP. I'm glad we(Bulls fan) have an MVP who actually wants to take that shot and can make it. Yeah I'm talking to you Lebron, you should take notes.

Interesting to see that Wade got the ball exclusively in the final 2 minutes, despite the fact that Lebron was by far the most consistent player, and Wade was not. It worked out though because Wade made all the right plays.

Sounds like a pretty easy coaching decision to me. LeBron has about a 1% success rate late in games (see last year's finals) and D-Wade is a proven winner who comes through in the clutch (see 2006 finals).

Who saw D.Rose's game winning shot at the buzzer last night against the Bucks? Wow. That's why he's the MVP. I'm glad we(Bulls fan) have an MVP who actually wants to take that shot and can make it. Yeah I'm talking to you Lebron, you should take notes.

:mad::mad::mad:

Maybe D-Rose took notes from Lebron in the Eastern Conference Finals, when Lebron personally punk'd his ass. Where was D-Rose then?

And just because you hit a game winner in the regular season against the Bucks, that doesn't make you clutch. Lebron hit a game winner in the Eastern Conference Finals against Orlando. Call me when D-Rose does that.

Plus, the Heat still have a FINALS MVP who's pretty clutch.

:mad::mad::mad:

Maybe D-Rose took notes from Lebron in the Eastern Conference Finals, when Lebron personally punk'd his ass. Where was D-Rose then?

And just because you hit a game winner in the regular season against the Bucks, that doesn't make you clutch. Lebron hit a game winner in the Eastern Conference Finals against Orlando. Call me when D-Rose does that.

Plus, the Heat still have a FINALS MVP who's pretty clutch.

I see I hit a nerve there. You're knowledgeable basketball fan so I know that you're aware of the knock on Lebron, the knock being that he isn't clutch. He has passed up potential game winning shots a few times now, most recently against Utah. D.Rose has made 3 game winning shots just this season: one opening day against the Lakers, one against the Hawks, and last night against the Bucks. More importantly, Rose has no problem taking that last shot as we've seen him do it numerous times. You can't say that same about Lebron.

I see I hit a nerve there. You're knowledgeable basketball fan so I know that you're aware of the knock on Lebron, the knock being that he isn't clutch. He has passed up potential game winning shots a few times now, most recently against Utah. D.Rose has made 3 game winning shots just this season: one opening day against the Lakers, one against the Hawks, and last night against the Bucks. More importantly, Rose has no problem taking that last shot as we've seen him do it numerous times. You can't say that same about Lebron.

What really ticked me off was your quote "Lebron, you should take notes". Lebron shouldn't be taking any notes from D-Rose. Matter-of-fact, D-Rose should be talking notes from Lebron James on how to be a better scorer, passer, shooter, rebounder, and defender.

Lebron has taken a lot of game winning shots. Made them? No. But taken them. Maybe he shouldn't be taking them.

P.S. D-Rose didn't hit the game winner against the Hawks.

What really ticked me off was your quote "Lebron, you should take notes". Lebron shouldn't be taking any notes from D-Rose. Matter-of-fact, D-Rose should be talking notes from Lebron James on how to be a better scorer, passer, shooter, rebounder, and defender.

Lebron has taken a lot of game winning shots. Made them? No. But taken them. Maybe he shouldn't be taking them.

P.S. D-Rose didn't hit the game winner against the Hawks.

Really?I'm talking about while he's been with the Heat. The problem isn't that Lebron doesn't make game winning shots, it's that he passes them up. He gets criticized for deferring too often when the game is on the line.

An you're right, Rose didn't score a game winner against the Hawks my mistake. He leads the league with 2 game winning shots, he's tied with Kyrie Irving

Really?I'm talking about while he's been with the Heat. The problem isn't that Lebron doesn't make game winning shots, it's that he passes them up. He gets criticized for deferring too often when the game is on the line.

An you're right, Rose didn't score a game winner against the Hawks my mistake. He leads the league with 2 game winning shots, he's tied with Kyrie Irving

while wade is on the heat team lebron doesnt need to be the closer. and i dont see any problem with the pass in utah. thats a shot haslem has made more often than not. if your teammate has a free shot why force it. it would have been another story if there was standing pittman or anthony but i bet next time haslem gets the final shot in this position he nails it. and by the way the heat are winning most of their games in double digits so there are not many gamewinners they could shoot.

The all star game and the game against Utah were the only games where Lebron passed on the final shot. So basically 1 game, and it was a good pass for a wide open look.

D-Wade has 2 game winners, so I guess 3 are tied.

Bynum admits he was fucking the dog against the Wizards. Ship his ass the fuck out.

Kobe is losing games for us. He was 17-56 or some some shit the past two losses. Maaaan this is hard to watch. A team with so much potential throwing the season away. None of our joke bench guys can hit an open shot. Gasol wants out. No cap space. Jim fucking Buss is a cock.

Status
Not open for further replies.