• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NBA '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody at this point think that the Heat aren't pretty much just a lock at this point to win it all? I've seen enough (not much though, really) of this team play and they just don't look like abyone could beat them.

This is what everyone was saying last year and how did that turn out? I think my Bulls might have something to say about this

This is what everyone was saying last year and how did that turn out? I think my Bulls might have something to say about this

They're better this year than they were last year, and the team has now had ample time to gel together. I didn't think the team was particularly this superstar team last year as much as they are this year.

I wouldn't call it a lock. I think there's 3 extremely good teams right now; 1. Miami Heat 2. Oklahoma City Thunder 3. Chicago Bulls . OKC and Chicago have a legit chance at beating Miami.

What separates Miami from the other 2 is that they're extremely balanced. Chicago's specialty is on the defensive side of the ball. OKC is great on the offensive side of the ball. Miami is great at both.

Does anybody at this point think that the Heat aren't pretty much just a lock at this point to win it all? I've seen enough (not much though, really) of this team play and they just don't look like abyone could beat them.

It's hard for me to imagine them not winning it. I am honestly not sold on the Thunder, I wouldn't bet against someone upsetting them in the Western Conference Playoffs. I think the Eastern Conference finals will produce the eventual champion. And Miami, in my opinion, is the superior team to Chicago. If Dwight indeed stays in Orlando, I feel pretty good about Orlando earning the 3rd seed. So getting the 1 seed is ultra important, so as to avoid having to play Dwight Howard in the 2nd round.

Well, after watching Lebron again last night, the league MVP is no longer in question. As much as I like Kevin Durant(who is pretty much the only guy with a chance of taking it other than Lebron) he is no where near as scary on defense as LBJ is.

Still can't believe the Wolves almost (and should have) beat them earlier in the year. I just don't see anyone in a series of any length could defeat this team.

I think the Spurs can run with them and too many weapons! Miami is not even in 1st place over the Bulls with injuries.

I wouldn't call it a lock. I think there's 3 extremely good teams right now; 1. Miami Heat 2. Oklahoma City Thunder 3. Chicago Bulls . OKC and Chicago have a legit chance at beating Miami.

What separates Miami from the other 2 is that they're extremely balanced. Chicago's specialty is on the defensive side of the ball. OKC is great on the offensive side of the ball. Miami is great at both.

I actually completely agree with you. James and Wade are two of the best defenders the league has. I'm a Heat hater from the whole debacle last year but the hate subsides just because of the fun I have watching such a dynamic team where hunting down the big block is as great as the big oops.

I've got Heat, Chicago, OKC and Dallas as the best going into the playoffs. You cannot count out Dirk when he heats up down the stretch.

I don't know what to make of the T-Dogs yet. Best improved is probably an understatement, but they are inconsistent. Good win tonight but they need to get a number of games above .500 and such. Adelman is still an amazing brain in when to institute certain systems against opponent offenses.

Still very much enjoy watching this club more than I can even say I watched the "Big Three" era. Best group this organization has ever had.

Love had 42 + 10rbs in front of his home town crowd. :clap:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement

They sure had something to say last year.

I'm a diehard Bulls fan but if I had to pick I'd put my money on the Heat having the edge over the Bulls. The key for the Bulls is health especially when it comes to Rip Hamilton. They're going to need Rip to be healthy in the playoffs because he's going to be the one who's going to be guarding Wade and he's going to be that second option for Rose

Rondo is synonymous with beast.

Have I missed anything around these parts??

Go Lakeshow!! Up 12 at the half.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Damn Lakers!!! You could tell they wanted it more.

Tough weekend. Maybe this is a wake up call.

Don't forget Bosh wasn't in the line up.

Don't forget Bosh wasn't in the line up.

That was huge because James had to guard Gasol when he could have been guarding Kobe. Wade usually does good job on Kobe, but Kobe just really had it going. Not even Battier could stop him.

I thought it was a pretty weird game. Really nothing to be concerned about.

In other non Laker/Bull/Heat news, Rondo put up one of the greatest triple doubles in the history of the game. 18/20/17 or something like that. Lookin like a young Jason Kidd. Best all around PG in the league. Not even close.

Deron Williams put up 57 against Charlotte. "Hey Dwight!! You see this?"

Toronto beat Golden State.....yup.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Rondo put the Gasface on Lin yesterday.

Linsanity is clearly dead.

D-Will to win put up Fiddy+ on Charlotte yesterday.....Hurry up and get here Dwight!

Status
Not open for further replies.