• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NBA '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
LOL. The crowd is going nuts every time Lin drives the net. Not cool.
Cmon STD, you know that Toronto is the Far East.....only a lil' North. :1orglaugh

Don't worry, when Melo gets back, that ball won't get near Lin.

If Melo is smart, he'll ride this dude to the playoffs.

This is probably the TRUEST Point guard they've had since....Marbury. :D

Cmon STD, you know that Toronto is the Far East.....only a lil' North. :1orglaugh

Don't worry, when Melo gets back, that ball won't get near Lin.

If Melo is smart, he'll ride this dude to the playoffs.

This is probably the TRUEST Point guard they've had since....Marbury. :D

Ahaha I know, but c'mon. They may as well boo when Toronto sinks a shot.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Fuck Toronto. :facepalm:

You outplayed the Knicks for three quarters and then you sat back and let them win. Now I get to hear about this Asian dude's greatness some more.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Fuck Toronto. :facepalm:

You outplayed the Knicks for three quarters and then you sat back and let them win. Now I get to hear about this Asian dude's greatness some more.

tumblr_lze4myAu5l1qc0cxpo1_500.png

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
I'm liking the Lin hype, its good for the game, the NBA needed something like this imo!

Hopefully for the Knicks, Melo stays on that bench for a while longer. Cuz as soon as he returns, the ideas "ball movement" and "team defense" will be obsolete. And now that we know Lin can be a clutch scorer, Melo's one true strength becomes extraneous.

It's a shame Lin didn't blow up like this at this time last year so he could have been on the USA team.

A fucking 3.1 GPA in economics at Harvard isn't too damn shabby at all. Not at all.

But I wonder, how long before EVERYONE here jumps ALL over him once he starts to pronounce his Christianity more than he has? Hmmmmm, that will be interesting.

Imagine that, the two biggest athletes in recent North American major sports are both devout Christians. Love it! :1orglaugh:stir:

Wow, Lebron James is such a fuckin' idiot. Doesn't he realize that Miami is the only fan base that embraces him, but still has the nerve to say this....

It would be fun to play in front of these fans (Cleveland) again. I had a lot fun times in my seven years here. You can't predict the future and hopefully I continue to stay healthy. I'm here as a Miami Heat player, and I'm happy where I am now, but I don't rule that out in no sense.

And if I decide to come back, hopefully the fans will accept me.
http://news.yahoo.com/lebron-not-ruling-return-cavaliers-221051507--spt.html

:facepalm:

If Miami fans have any sense, they will boo Lebron during his introduction when the Heat return from their road trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.