• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NBA '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
nash WILL be reserve.

just because the manager of the suns is a total fucking idiot, doesnt mean nash isnt one of the best point guards to ever play the game.

also, lets not forget blake hits 15 footers with ease as well. ;) you cant pick twp guys you have to pick between the two guys. its not blakes fault he got voted in, the people spoke. hes just playing his game. i dont always agree with the vote but it is what it is. people want to see blake do his thing. the nba marketers want an exciting game and excitement (on paper) = blake dunks. its not that love sucks, hes doing amazing things in his neck of the woods, you just cant have 2 starters. if they could, well duh, you know the answer.

Pekovic has really been playing well lately. Put up a whopper w/27 last night.

Wolves are now one game back from .500 since the first time in god knows how long this far into the season.

Love is amazing but Rubio has been remarkable as well.

Do they have a rookie all star game, because Rubio should be starter if they are having one this year.

The All-Star game is about entertainment and is for the fans. Theres no reason Griffin should not be priority starter over Klove. We all know Klove has better stats, but Griffin is 10x more fun to watch. Go to a Clippers game and you'll see what I mean.

The All-Star game is about entertainment and is for the fans. Theres no reason Griffin should not be priority starter over Klove. We all know Klove has better stats, but Griffin is 10x more fun to watch. Go to a Clippers game and you'll see what I mean.

I like watching great defense and ball movement on offense. So excuse me for not wanting to see Carmelo Anthony and Blake Griffin.

I'm giving Love the benefit of the doubt on this play. He went straight to Scola after the game and apologized. Shit happens. I hope this doesn't become routine though. It kinda looked like Love was pissed because he can't defend anything.

BSS. Weren't you slamming Bynum for his cheap shot on Barea last year, but you think stepping on the head of a man while he's on the ground is manning up? Lol ok.

Damn popularity contest.

When the fans pick the starting lineups, of course you're going to see some :facepalm: picks. Though, I'm surprised that Melo is still popular. WTF has that guy done?

I'm not that mad that Griffin is starting ahead of Love. If the game is truly for the fans and entertainment, then yes, I would much rather see Griffin over Love. Plus, Griffin is a hell of a player and it's not much of a stretch to put him in the starting lineup. I have a problem when I see Yao Ming and Shaq make it on a regular basis. Griffin as an all-star starter? I'm ok with that.

Plasma!! Are you watching this Raptors/Wizards game? The 4th quarter is actually exciting. Raptors knock down an 18 point deficit to 7 with 9 minutes left. Could be good!!!

Magic beat that other team in Florida. Makes me smile, although I was very disappointed that I could not watch it cuz NBATV chose to show the Wizards-Knicks instead for some odd reason.

The rookies vs sophomores game on February 16th won't be rookies vs sophomores this year. The NBA is adopting the NHL all star format for this game and having Charles Barkley and Shaq act as opposing general managers who will draft a team consisting of rookies and sophomores.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/story/17167024/nba-alters-allstar-rookiessophomores-game-format

This should be good! I wish the all star game would do the same thing.

Also, this Linsanity guy is tearing it up. How you likin this guy BAYAMONXXX??

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes
The rookies vs sophomores game on February 16th won't be rookies vs sophomores this year. The NBA is adopting the NHL all star format for this game and having Charles Barkley and Shaq act as opposing general managers who will draft a team consisting of rookies and sophomores.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/story/17167024/nba-alters-allstar-rookiessophomores-game-format

This should be good! I wish the all star game would do the same thing.

Also, this Linsanity guy is tearing it up. How you likin this guy BAYAMONXXX??

J-Lin had 3 pretty good games and is a decent passer. but we'll see what happens it's still early. Blackzilla & Los Lakers come to MSG on friday. i'll be watching the game w/ an order of chicken & broccoli.

Barkley & Shaq are GMs for the Rookies vs Sophomores game? can't wait for NBA All-Star weekend :clap:

Magic beat that other team in Florida. Makes me smile, although I was very disappointed that I could not watch it cuz NBATV chose to show the Wizards-Knicks instead for some odd reason.

The Magic live and die by the 3 (42 attempts yesterday). Not sure if that's a recipe for success, but the 3 seems to be a weakness for the Heat.

The Knicks also attempted 43 3s against the Heat.

Before everyone gets overwhelmed with Jeremy Lin, tell me whatever happened to Kelenna Azubuike and Reggie Williams. A few good weeks, let alone a few good games, hardly means you are for real. Especially when one of them was an 8 turnover game. Let's give it time.

Status
Not open for further replies.