• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NBA '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
also, whats with this worldpeace shit? whats the story between his stupid name change?

he's not no dennis rodman, no matter what he thinks.

also, whats with this worldpeace shit? whats the story between his stupid name change?

he's not no dennis rodman, no matter what he thinks.

He's been trying to distance himself from the Malice at the Palace shit everybody associates him with. He's become involved in lots of charities too. As far as his name change, his intentions are good, but too much IMO. You can inspire people without changing your name.

squallumz

He's been trying to distance himself from the Malice at the Palace shit everybody associates him with. He's become involved in lots of charities too. As far as his name change, his intentions are good, but too much IMO. You can inspire people without changing your name.

hmm.. i never heard of that malice palace stuff. uhg, i miss watching the games. stupid fucking local tv.

but yeah, youre right. seems a little extreme. a little.. silly.

After that rigged ass trade, Eric Gordon is going to hit free agency next year. How much you want to bet he ends up in a Clippers uniform?

squallumz

look at him laying on that fucking table! pfft!

thanks for the links and vid.

i guess that happened on my basketball hiatus. i missed a couple of years when jordan left again til like 4 years ago. i had never heard the term, or picked up on it.

edit: oh snap! the guy in the crowd! wtf dude. worldpeace my fucking ass. what a dick!

i guess that happened on my basketball hiatus. i missed a couple of years when jordan left again til like 4 years ago. i had never heard the term, or picked up on it.

edit: oh snap! the guy in the crowd! wtf dude. worldpeace my fucking ass. what a dick!

hahahaha. Now you see why he might want to change peoples perception of him.

That was a great rivalry by the way. That Pacers team should have won a title.

squallumz

hahahaha. Now you see why he might want to change peoples perception of him.

That was a great rivalry by the way. That Pacers team should have won a title.

fuck dude! i have my girl sitting here watching it. that shit is fucked up. i had never seen it. im blown away they werent kicked out of the fucking nba.

damn man.

Basketball hiatus? Are you sure you weren't on a US hiatus? That shit was all over the news.

I think it was that incident alone that set the NBA back. People still don't watch the NBA because they think it's a "thug league".

squallumz

Basketball hiatus? Are you sure you weren't on a US hiatus? That shit was all over the news.

I think it was that incident alone that set the NBA back. People still don't watch the NBA because they think it's a "thug league".

well i stopped watching the news around then so i didnt hear about shit, still dont. i had made a lifestyle change which kept me out of the cesspool of the media so i can i understand your shock.

nope, totally missed out on this one. i was just going to work, hanging out with my girlfriends, going out, having fun, without being bogged down with news or other tv. the only thing i would catch would be sports but i didnt watch any for a couple years after i got bored of it.

Dwight Howard said he's open to playing for the Bulls. The Bulls better be on the phone with the Magic. Let's get this deal done!

squallumz

the bulls. i hope they go far. its been a long time since they were good.

dwight on the bulls though? sounds dangerous.

Howard won't make a difference if it guts your team and Rose keeps missing free throws.

They'd have to give up Deng, Noah, the first round draft pick they got from Charlotte a few years ago and the rights to Nicola Mirotic, who they drafted this year. I could live with giving up Noah but losing Deng would be tough. That being said I'd make this deal, this would give the Bulls two of the top five players in the league with Howard and Rose. This would give them the second option they desperately need and would better position them to overtake the Heat especially since the Heat are soft in the paint, something that Howard would exploit.

They'd have to give up Deng, Noah, the first round draft pick they got from Charlotte a few years ago and the rights to Nicola Mirotic, who they drafted this year. I could live with giving up Noah but losing Deng would be tough. That being said I'd make this deal, this would give the Bulls two of the top five players in the league with Howard and Rose. This would give them the second option they desperately need and would better position them to overtake the Heat especially since the Heat are soft in the paint, something that Howard would exploit.

The Heat are certainly not soft in the paint, we just don't have size.

I agree with STDiva, Howard wouldn't put the Bulls over the Heat. The only thing he would bring is rebounding, but the Bulls are already a great rebounding team (not really addressing an issue). If you lose Deng, Lebron would just continue to have a field day.

Bosh always explodes against Howard. He did in Toronto, and now that he's got his game back, he'd go at Howard all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.