• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NBA '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
clippers and lakers tonight!! fuck yeah! im gonna watch the game at someones house tonight.

cant wait to finally see the clips in action.

im so happy for them.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Wow, that was an awesome game between the Raptors and Jazz.

He can opt out after 3 years and front office refused to give him 5 years, like Love wanted. Weird. Why wouldn't you keep him for as long as possible?

Because Love isn't a max guy. Just because other guys that are worse than him have gotten max money doesn't justify him getting it. It shows that they are being responsible (hear that, Atlanta, New York, Orlando and Washington?). I just think it's not out of the realm of possibility that at age 28 Love will be getting 20 million a year for 15 points and 11 rebounds which is much worse than it looks when you consider his garbage defense.

Because Love isn't a max guy. Just because other guys that are worse than him have gotten max money doesn't justify him getting it. It shows that they are being responsible (hear that, Atlanta, New York, Orlando and Washington?). I just think it's not out of the realm of possibility that at age 28 Love will be getting 20 million a year for 15 points and 11 rebounds which is much worse than it looks when you consider his garbage defense.

You can say that about any player. That's the risk. And I really doubt he drops off that much in his prime years.

Nvm.

Sources maintain that the Wolves are offering Love just four years because they want to keep their "designated player" space for guard Ricky Rubio, who is considered a first-year player by the NBA even though he was drafted in 2009 (Rubio played overseas the last two years). Each team is allowed one designated player contract during the life of the new CBA, which can run for five seasons. No other players on the team can sign extensions for that long. Rubio would be eligible for an extension in 2014.

I didn't know that was a rule in the new CBA.

Woop!! Lakers beat the Clippers. We needed a win. Goudelock may be a diamond in the rough for us. I expected Darius Morris to shine, but I'm not complaining. Good to see our bigs actually getting some touches. It's our bread and butter. Inside out!!!!

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
lame. lame lame lame.

its my bad, clips. its cause i took the time to catch your game.

i jinx it every time.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Well it was nice winning, but apparently Bargnani reinjured his leg and is out for two months.

Guess he isn't a 2012 Orlando All-Star Man anymore. :(

Love has had 30 + 10 10 times this season. No other player in the league has had more than one.

Best believe Barkley is right when he says Love is the best power forward in the league.

If the Olympic committee doesn't pick him for the national team they are fucked in the head.

My starting Olympic Team:

PG Chris Paul
SG Dwyane Wade (if not healthy then Kobe Bryant)
SF Lebron James
PF Kevin Love
C Dwight Howard

LOVE seeing the NY Knickerbockers play like shit. :) They have to be the Clippers of the East Coast as far as how bad they suck year after year.

My starting Olympic Team:

PG Chris Paul
SG Dwyane Wade (if not healthy then Kobe Bryant)
SF Lebron James

PF Kevin Love
C Dwight Howard

Good lineup but kind of showing your homerism. What about Rose? Durant?

Chris Paul is a true point guard, so that was an easy decision over Rose. Our PG doesn't need to be a scorer.

Dwyane Wade and Kobe Bryant were easily the two best players for Team USA in Beijing (Wade came off the bench but mainly played with the starters). Right now, I would take a 100% healthy DWade over an aging Kobe, but... will Wade be healthy?

Lebron James is a better player than Kevin Durant. Though, KD is closing the gap, Lebron just has far superior overall skill.

Plus, I think Coach K favors vets over the young up-in-coming.

Chris Paul is a true point guard, so that was an easy decision over Rose. Our PG doesn't need to be a scorer.

Dwyane Wade and Kobe Bryant were easily the two best players for Team USA in Beijing (Wade came off the bench but mainly played with the starters). Right now, I would take a 100% healthy DWade over an aging Kobe, but... will Wade be healthy?

Lebron James is a better player than Kevin Durant. Though, KD is closing the gap, Lebron just has far superior overall skill.

Plus, I think Coach K favors vets over the young up-in-coming.

Yes! Durant is a beast! He pretty much demolished all international competition 2 years ago to guarantee team USA a spot in the Olympics.

LOVE seeing the NY Knickerbockers play like shit. :) They have to be the Clippers of the East Coast as far as how bad they suck year after year.

i love to see melo play bad and see the knicks lose. so everythings going well for me:)

i love to see melo play bad and see the knicks lose. so everythings going well for me:)

Truth. Can't stand that fuck or any other disloyal ass bitches who try to consolidate teams into all star squads. But in fairness I just like to see teams like the Knicks get their asses handed to them.

Truth. Can't stand that fuck or any other disloyal ass bitches who try to consolidate teams into all star squads. But in fairness I just like to see teams like the Knicks get their asses handed to them.

thats not the point for me. im a heat fan.(so you might not like number 6:) ) . players can go whereever they want its business. i just cannot stand melo. dont like players that play no defense. and dont like his behaviour on the court and i dont like spike lee:D:D

Melo didn't have the right to go wherever he wanted. He held Denver hostage for basically two seasons. I'm loving the fact that Denver is tearing it up in his absence. New York was a better team before Melo came, too. Lololol.

thats not the point for me. im a heat fan.(so you might not like number 6:) ) . players can go whereever they want its business. i just cannot stand melo. dont like players that play no defense. and dont like his behaviour on the court and i dont like spike lee:D:D

No one has ever accused Carmelo Anthony of being one of the great defensive players ever, and no one ever will. He wanted all along to form a super team Amar'e, thats why he held the Nuggets hostage during the entire course of last season. That is something i blame the Miami Heat for, they started that trend, now everyone wants to form a dream team in the NBA.

The Hornets are dreadfully bad this season. The trade to the Lakers was blocked by Adolf Stern, it was a trade that would have kept that team at least competitive. They got junk and an oft injured first round pick guard in return from the Clippers, now theyre standing to fight for the best odds at the number 1 pick this year, on top of all this, the NBA is attempting to find a suitable buyer for that team, and this play is not making things easy for those prospects.
I dont think this is what the NBA envisioned for the Hornets or the New Orleans community, its not only hard on the fans of New Orleans, its hard on the NBA

Status
Not open for further replies.