• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NBA '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
But try to tell me if you were a player that that wouldn't piss you off at the very least a little.

oh, im sure it sucks at times but it is part of the game. i mean thats how he got from the clippers to the heat and to the lakers. trades. the hard part is getting over it and doing what you're supposed to be doing.

id make a bad player because i prolly would get pissed too.

But try to tell me if you were a player that that wouldn't piss you off at the very least a little.

Lamar Odom should know the NBA is a BUSINESS and it can be a cruel business. He should know this cause hes been traded twice in his career. Yes he has hated it both times, but that shouldve gotten him used to the fact he is expendable if his moving would help the team get a player it needs, which is the case here. Chris Paul and Pau Gasol both handled the aftermath better, they did the class thing and showed to camp on time.

I understand. It sucks. Nobody wants to switch teams, especially from.contender to rebuilder, but thems the breaks. There's maybe 5 untradable players in the league, everybody else is fair game.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
you really just gotta hope the players are in it for the love of the game, but ive seen some post-trade-rumour players play like shit after all the drama just to show their discontent.

I actually thought the trade benefited all the teams in question. How is it better for Paul to leave in the summer and New Orleans get nothing? How would that help keep the team in New Orleans?

A new trade has been proposed by the same 3 teams. Details unknown at the moment.

Rip Hamilton likely to sign with Chicago this weekend.
David West to sign and trade to Boston.
Jamall Crawford interested in Indiana And New Jersey.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
A new trade has been proposed by the same 3 teams. Details unknown at the moment.

According to Sam Amico on Twitter Andrew Bynum will be heading to New Orleans as part of the new deal along with Odom. I wonder if the Hornets will still be getting the Rockets' roster as well.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
I've never been much of an NBA guy but I'm sorta a Bulls fan. Any other Bulls fans here?

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
ive always liked the bulls, although phx is my team.

Cool, I've always kind of liked Phoenix too, they have come close several times. Whenever the Bulls were down I pulled for them when they had those good teams this past decade!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.