• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Sad day for the Raptors.....Big day for the Heat

Wounder what the Raptors will look like next year????

The Raptors are never going to be able to keep their stars. It's sad but true. Look at the guys going through this city. Marcus Camby, Damon Stoudamire, Tracy McGrady, Vince Carty, Chris Bosh etc.

Boozer is a sic signing for the Bulls. They have a great offensive PF now to compliment Noah's defense. I think if they got Korver or Reddick to hit open outside shots, they'd be the best team in the East in no time.

Celtics resign Ray Allen for $20 million over 2 years.

The East is going to be tough next year. Boston, Orlando, Miami (maybe), Chicago, Atlanta and Milwaukee are all going to be a force.

lbloodojunkieg

Closed Account
I don't know why he would go to the Knicks. You can't tell me that their roster is better than the Bulls roster. The Bulls can offer Rose, Noah, Deng, and Gibson. The Knicks have Galinari and Wilson Chandler?

You are right, the Bulls make sense from a basketball stand point. However, LeBron was lobbying for Cleveland to trade for Stoudemire at the deadline last year, and Stoudemire is now with the Knicks. Does he want to try and live up to MJ in Chicago? MJ will never be surpassed in Chicago. As for Cleveland, other than loyalty, it would be stupid to re-sign there, they aren't winning anything anytime soon. I would look at him a little differently if he re-signed, because I respect loyalty. You don't find that much loyalty in sports. I just think he joins the Knicks, although the latest reports are saying he will sign with Miami.

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/67957/20100708/report_lebron_to_pick_miami_heat/#

I'm not buying any of that LBJ doesnt want to play in MJ's shadow. MJ has been gone for 12 years now. Do players not want to play for the Yankees because of Ruth, Dimaggio, or Gehrig's shadow? the Lakers because of Magic or Jerry West's shadow? the Celtics because of Bird's shadow?

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
^ You really want LeBron on your team, don't you?

lbloodojunkieg

Closed Account
We are talking about Michael Jordan here. Before LeBron was even drafted, people were appointing him the next Jordan, G.O.A.T. Hell, I believe his nickname, "King James", was givin to him before he ever stepped foot on an NBA court. As for your analogies, all those guys played decades ago. Jordan is still fresh in peoples minds. Every time LeBron plays a home game, he would have to walk past the statue of MJ out front of the United Center.

Maybe it'll be like the 90's again when the Magic and Heat were both strong contenders, which no one seems to remember. Or maybe this will all blow up in Miami's face when they can't fill out their roster. Our 11th man will be better than their 5th.

Can anybody see Pat Riley firing Spolestra and taking over as coach in Miami just before the playoffs start?

lbloodojunkieg

Closed Account
Can anybody see Pat Riley firing Spolestra and taking over as coach in Miami just before the playoffs start?

Definitely. I sort of dislike Riley and the way he operates. Boots the coach out the door whenever he feels the team can win a championship.

PlasmaTwa2

It's not going to happen, but I hope the Raptors make an attempt to land one of the bigger free agents on the market. I don't expect any of them to sign, but I'd rather have the Raptors give an offer to someone like David Lee and at least attempt to build a winner instead of this Mickey Mouse shit they've been doing all year.

PlasmaTwa2

Miami Heat.

I don't think I'm going to bother watching anymore.

As a Bulls fan I wish he had chosen the Bulls but I can't imagine how some Cav's fans feel. Cleveland hasnt had a championship since I think 1964 and is a good sports town and it sucks that Miami, a place where they dont even care about sports, is the winner out of all this.

haha... win one for jermaine. wrong choice bud, they're not winning again for awhile

Not only are they "not going to win again for a while," they really haven't won much of anything in a while. In reality they aren't that good of a team, and really haven't competed on a consistent basis for anything in decades. A lot of people like to act as if the current (i.e. Big 3) Celtics are some sort of dynasty; they aren't. In the last 20+ years, the Celtics have won, what? One championship, 2 conference titles and 6 division titles? In perspective, that's not that good/competitive at all. Over the same time perod, the Spurs have won 4x as many championships, twice as many conference titles and 5 more division titles. The Houston Rockets have won more championships, and just as many conference titles in the same time span for crying out loud. And don't even get me started on the Lakers over that same span of time... Since the last time the Celtics won the championship, pre-2008 (1986), the Lakers have won 7 championships (+6), 11 conference titles (+9) and 11 division titles (+5)...

I'm rambling now, and more than likely will feel the alleged "sting" of all those Laker haters out there for this post, but so be it.

Long story short... Enjoy yourself Jermaine.