• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Lebron should have went to NY imo, but whatever. It's going to be interesting to watch this team build, I can't wait to see Miami play next year. The 2X defending champion Lakers have two fairly solid contenders in the East now.

I wonder if Chris Paul's still looking for a trade?

LeBron is really taking a chance here. When Dwayne Wade, and not he, emerges as the team's leader, his rep and legacy will take a hit. And he loses millions of potential dollars endorsement-wise. Being the face of New York or Chicago woulda made him a shitload of money. Sharing the spotlight in a small market will not. Plus, right now I think Miami's only 3rd best in the East, and possibly 4th depending on who has a better offseason from this point on, Chicago or Miami. But then again I thought back in 2008 that Boston would win only 45 games.

That's because he's OVERRATED. He's no Jordan or Magic or Bird or Kobe or Thomas. He has never done anything.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Hope your right....ya never now

Well, since Lee signed with the Warriors I guess we can't do that. I still hope they make some attempt to improve the team.

That's because he's OVERRATED. He's no Jordan or Magic or Bird or Kobe or Thomas. He has never done anything.

LeBron might win six titles in Miami, but he will never be considered to be as good as Bryant or Jordan. Especially because while he might win six titles, Wade will have won seven. :tongue:

Well, since Lee signed with the Warriors I guess we can't do that. I still hope they make some attempt to improve the team.

LeBron might win six titles in Miami, but he will never be considered to be as good as Bryant or Jordan. Especially because while he might win six titles, Wade will have won seven. :tongue:

Actually I mispoke there. I meant O'Neal,, not Kobe, O'Neal. I still think Kobe has just been fortunated to have had the cast around him he has, and if not for O'Neal all those years Kobe would not have those titles. :2 cents:

But I cant wait to see this Heat team make an early exit from the playoffs this coming season. How COOL would that be. :thefinger Like I've said a hundred times before, my deepest disdain remains with clubs of any sport that think they can just purchase their hardware. :thefinger

Actually I mispoke there. I meant O'Neal,, not Kobe, O'Neal. I still think Kobe has just been fortunated to have had the cast around him he has, and if not for O'Neal all those years Kobe would not have those titles. :2 cents:

But I cant wait to see this Heat team make an early exit from the playoffs this coming season. How COOL would that be. :thefinger Like I've said a hundred times before, my deepest disdain remains with clubs of any sport that think they can just purchase their hardware. :thefinger

How can you say Kobe has been fortunate to be surrounded with a good cast but Shaq hasn't? That doesn't make any sense. Kobe had Shaq/Shaq had Kobe. Shaq had Lebron, Wade, Nash, Amare, Jameson, etc. Kobe is 100x the player Shaq is. Shaq just trolls around to teams with elite players so he can make his stupid ass slogans and try and have someone carry him to a title. You can keep Kobe out of your G.O.A.T picks, but to put Snaq in there is reeeeeeeediculous.

I'll bet a years salary Snaq sneaks his way into Miami, and says he's going to win a title for those guys.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
I don't really mind that Lebron picked the Heat, I would have rather seen him go too Chicago, or maybe Detroit :rolleyes: or just stay in Cleveland, but THANK GAWD he didn't pick the Nets or even worse the Knicks... I would have put the Jinxy curse on Lebron to never win a championship and would hate on him until he left the Big Apple.

No offense to NY'ers but you guys have the Yankee's that's enough!!! the Yankee's get all the glitz, & glam, so as a Michiganian / Detroiter I have acquired the taste too hate every single NY sports team with a passion.
:2 cents:

No offense to NY'ers but you guys have the Yankee's that's enough!!! the Yankee's get all the glitz, & glam, so as a Michiganian / Detroiter I have acquired the taste too hate every single NY sports team with a passion.[/FONT] :2 cents:

I acquired that taste at about age 10 :D

Congratulations Marlo, you've stepped into the light, the pure lightness of being that comes from hating all teams New York :sunny:
You shall find great contentment on this journey, for it is the path of the truly righteous :bowdown:

The Heat just traded Beasley to Minnesota for a 2011 second round draft pick so this will free up cap space for them to sign bench players to fill out the roster. Plus they have an offer on the table for Mike Miller to fill that role as a spot up shooter.

...And I'm certain some of the Washington Generals are available through Free Agency as well. Here's an idea: pick up the And 1 mixtape streetballers, and really turn this in to what LBJ truly wants it to be.

The Heat just traded Beasley to Minnesota for a 2011 second round draft pick so this will free up cap space for them to sign bench players to fill out the roster. Plus they have an offer on the table for Mike Miller to fill that role as a spot up shooter.

Beasley was the 2nd pick in the entire draft two years ago, and now they dump him for a 2nd round pick? Nice return on investment, Miami.

And to think that the Bulls seriously considered taking him #1 instead of Derrick Rose. :eek:

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Ok a couple of thoughts, what if Lebron went too Chicago would he still be getting all this HATE? and I am Sorry too be blunt but D-Wade is NOT better than Lebron James, if you look @ all the NBA Championship teams in the past 20 years NOT 1 team had a SUPER star and NOTHING around him, every NBA Championship team is comprised of 2 or 3 All-Stars or World Class players surrounded by talented guys who have a certain role on the team and can pick up the slack and make plays when need be, lets remember Lebron turned down a $h!tload of Money approximately 30 something Million so is Lebron greedy or selfish?

I say No, just because he's so good, he had all this pressure and scrutiny to please everybody, but if he isn't happy where he was playing or will be playing, whats the sense of going through the motions if his heart isn't in it???? I think he would have stayed in Cleveland for the xtra 30 million if was about the money and NOT winning a championship...

Do I like Lebron playing in Miami with Wade and Bosh? NO not really, Are they gonna win a Championship this coming year? maybe they can If they make the right choices they've certainly got the horses. don't anybody kid yourselves despite NOT having all the piece's in place yet, this team is already Scary with the 3 headed monster, personally I think Chicago would have been the best place for Lebron too go, but that's out of my control.
:2 cents:

Kyle Korver signs a 3 year $15 million deal with the Chicago Bulls.

I'm saying it now, Chicago is better than Miami. They might have the best front court in the league with Noah racking up rebounds and blocks, while Boozer can take care of the offensive end. Rose is a stud, and now Korver can shoot the lights out. If only they had kept Heinrich, this team would be sic.

The Warriors completed a trade to get David Lee from New York for forwards Anthony Randolph, Kelenna Azubuike and Ronny Turiaf. Maybe Golden State can sneak into the playoffs next year with Lee, Curry, Ellis and company.

Beasley was the 2nd pick in the entire draft two years ago, and now they dump him for a 2nd round pick? Nice return on investment, Miami.

And to think that the Bulls seriously considered taking him #1 instead of Derrick Rose. :eek:

I know. The pussy ass Wolves won on that one. :rofl:

After watching that intro from the "Three Kings" I'm starting to get excited.

I never really was a Lebron James fan, but he's starting to grow on me.

I can't wait for next season! Go Heat!

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
Chris Duhon to orlando is a big pick-up. Reddick is coming into his own, but Duhon can distribute and score. Don't overlook the Magic. They may be the best team in Florida.

Kyle Korver signs a 3 year $15 million deal with the Chicago Bulls.

I'm saying it now, Chicago is better than Miami. They might have the best front court in the league with Noah racking up rebounds and blocks, while Boozer can take care of the offensive end. Rose is a stud, and now Korver can shoot the lights out. If only they had kept Heinrich, this team would be sic.

I completely agree.

Chris Duhon to orlando is a big pick-up. Reddick is coming into his own, but Duhon can distribute and score. Don't overlook the Magic. They may be the best team in Florida.

I completely agree.

Sorry too be blunt but D-Wade is NOT better than Lebron James

The first year Lebron won the MVP, Wade owned him in every major stat except rebounds. More points, more assists, more steals, more blocks, higher field goal percentage, higher 3 point percentage and higher free throw percentage. Wade is 10x the player James is.

Here's the way I see it.

Wade is a Corvette. Handles awesome, goes fast and looks nice. It has style. Wade has skills. He can slash, jump shoot, hit the 3 and defend.

Lebron is a monster truck. Just plows through his competition because they physically cannot keep up.

They're both hard to defend, but one is hard to defend because of a skill set, while one is hard to defend because of physical traits. I'll take the skilled player any day of the week. James will be truly unstoppable when he can hit an open jumpshot consistently, or get his weak free throw % above 78%. :rofl:

BTW Since Wade is a 'Vette, Kobe is a Lamborghini. :bowdown:

Just sayin.