• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Howard has been traded to the Bulls for Joakim Noah, Taj Gibson, their 2011 1st round pick and next years 1st and 2nd round picks.

http://espn.go.com/nba/team/tradecenter/2001/561809.htm

As if, why would anyone be making moves right before a lockout?

with the lockout about 24 and a half hours away, one of the issues at the center of the labor dispute i hear is the salary cap. The owners want to make it a hard cap so teams like the Lakers, Mavericks, Heat to name a few cant go 10 of millions of dollars over the cap (and pay a big luxury tax). As a lakers fan im ok with the soft cap cause the lakers are a zillion dollars over the cap every year, theyd have to release half the team if they werent allowed to go over the cap...or restructure alot of contracts...i just think if an owner is willing to spend so much money to put a winner on the court than why shouldnt they be allowed to do so

The soft cap is the stupidest thing ever. Either go with a salary cap, or not, but don't create some stupid ass facade.

I know what a snitch is. That's not the point. What is that website? Does anybody take it seriously? I can start rumours too.

My sources in the Raptors organization tell me Jerryd Bayless doesn't like Demar Derozan, so he wants a trade. Im from Canada so this is credible.

Well Steve Nash was seen ordering the New England clam chowder dish at the Chili's on Bell Road in Peoria. So he obviously is seeking a trade to the Celtics.

Nene will opt out of the final year of his contract.

Makes sense, weak free agent market makes him one of the best guys out there, meaning he will be overpaid. Assuming there is a free agency period.

bofuvum

Closed Account
I don't want Lamar Odom or Andrew Bynum on the Lakers anymore. AND

I only want Kobe to take 12 shots a game. 20 tops with a 40% field gold percentage.