• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NBA '09/'10 Season Thread

Orlando just signed Matt Barnes too.

Man, if Odom resigns and the Lakers stay healthy. Game over. If Odom goes to Miami, San Antonio could grind out a trip to the finals.

The Raptors are having an awesome offseason.

Solidified their bench.
Got tougher and better rebounding.
Got a solid point guard to back up Calderon.
And got Turkoglu.

I'd like to see them make some noise so Bosh stays in Toronto. If he leaves they should just fold.

Kobe v Rondo
Artest v Paul Pierce
Pau v Rasheed
Odom v Big Baby
Bynum v KG

Bench
Dfish v Rey Rey

Based on this...I have the Lakers at a 3-2 starters advantage. Maybe the Celtics have a slightly better bench.

The Lakers are younger. Their only concern is if Bynum develops. The Celtics have to worry about injuries and have to beat more quality teams to get the #1 seed in the East. The Lakers only have the Spurs to worry about in the West.

:rofl:

That's the last time they were full strength in the postseason. The Celtics would have repeated if KG wasnt hurt.

:rofl:

Anyways...

Boston is better off having KG out last year. Look at how Rondo and Big Baby developed in his absence.

The Raptors are having an awesome offseason.

Solidified their bench.
Got tougher and better rebounding.
Got a solid point guard to back up Calderon.
And got Turkoglu.

I'd like to see them make some noise so Bosh stays in Toronto. If he leaves they should just fold.

Their bench just got stronger, Rasho Nesterovic has just signed. I don't see Bosh or LeBron changing teams next year.
Both teams have made solid moves this offseason. Wade is another story Miami recently let Moon go to Cleveland.

The Spur have just added Theo Ratliff and Portland has finally landed a free agent.

Kobe v Rondo
Artest v Paul Pierce
Pau v Rasheed
Odom v Big Baby
Bynum v KG

Bench
Dfish v Rey Rey

This line-up makes no sense. You have 2 C/F, 2 Forwards, and I guess Kobe being the only guard playing the point? I mean, I guess it could work, but I don't understand why Phil would put all his big men in the starting line-up. I'm pretty sure Bynum will coming off the bench and either Fisher or Farmar will be starting.

Their bench just got stronger, Rasho Nesterovic has just signed. I don't see Bosh or LeBron changing teams next year.
Both teams have made solid moves this offseason. Wade is another story Miami recently let Moon go to Cleveland.

The Spur have just added Theo Ratliff and Portland has finally landed a free agent.

I think all 3 of those guys will leave. Bosh wants to ride the coattails of Lebron or Wade. He's not a leader. Wade won't get enough help in Miami, and Danny Ferry is a fuck up, so Lebron will leave. Is signing Shaq a move that says, "we're serious about winning"? Hell no. Boston will run over Cleveland next year. Orlando will probbaly run over Cleveland next year.

Odom is apparently close to signing with Miami. I think L.A should let him go to a pretender and sign Hakim Warrick. I'm sure he won't mind coming off the bench for a contender.

I think all 3 of those guys will leave. Bosh wants to ride the coattails of Lebron or Wade. He's not a leader. Wade won't get enough help in Miami, and Danny Ferry is a fuck up, so Lebron will leave. Is signing Shaq a move that says, "we're serious about winning"? Hell no. Boston will run over Cleveland next year. Orlando will probbaly run over Cleveland next year.
OK lets assume you are correct. There is only one team (New York) that I know of that is might have enough cap space to accommodate Bosh and one of Lebron or Wade. I'm going to go with Lebron as Wade will be doing cartwheels for the opportunity to play with Shaq again.

Sorry but New York is in too big of a mess for me to believe any Big name players would want to play there.

If he leaves they should just fold.
Raptor will be fine if he choses to leave. Colangelo knows that T.O. is the prefered destination for most euro players.
This is because Canada unlike the US allows citizens to keep their culture.

Charlotte wants to trade Omeka Okafor to New Orleans for Tyson Chandler.

????????????????????????

Apparently the deal is done, but it doesn't make much sense.

Raptor will be fine if he choses to leave. Colangelo knows that T.O. is the prefered destination for most euro players.
This is because Canada unlike the US allows citizens to keep their culture.

It's funny you mention that.

The Toronto Raptors have traded Deavon George to the Golden State Warriors for Marco Belinelli. Another European player. That makes...

Jose Calderon
Hedo Turkoglu
Andrea Bargnani
Marco Belinelli
Roko Ukic
Rasho Nasterovich

I'm going to be watching a lot of Raptors games this year. They could make a push for the 4th seed.

It's funny you mention that.

The Toronto Raptors have traded Deavon George to the Golden State Warriors for Marco Belinelli. Another European player. That makes...

Jose Calderon
Hedo Turkoglu
Andrea Bargnani
Marco Belinelli
Roko Ukic
Rasho Nasterovich

I'm going to be watching a lot of Raptors games this year. They could make a push for the 4th seed.
They are definitely the most improved team on paper.

Free agent class of 2009 and 2010
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?page=FreeAgents-09-10