• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Movies you secretly like

The Chronicles of Riddick.

I think this film gets a lot of unfair criticism.
To me it's (mostly) original and the Riddick character is a very interesting one.
I hope there are more 'Riddick' movies to come, I know that Vin Diesel would like to do at least two more.

To me it's (mostly) original and the Riddick character is a very interesting one.
I hope there are more 'Riddick' movies to come, I know that Vin Diesel would like to do at least two more.

I probably would've thought it was ok if vin diesel wasn't in it or at least not the main character I just find him so annoying

I probably would've thought it was ok if vin diesel wasn't in it or at least not the main character I just find him so annoying

Ah...

So, the movie's Ok, it's just Vin Diesel thats the problem.. :helpme:

tk30907

Closed Account
Love Actually

all the RIDDICK movies rock.i have the 3 dvd box set. PITCH BLACK is awesome
don't knock em.
it don't matter if Deisel is the main or not he makes that fucking character!

Ah...

So, the movie's Ok, it's just Vin Diesel thats the problem.. :helpme:

well as I said I might think the one movie I saw was ok (I only saw one of the three) if diesel wasn't the main character the story was a bit interesting as well as the fight sequences but I just don't like diesel he is what really just made the movie suck for me if I were to watch one of them now and try not to be bothered by diesel I might like it which one is the better of the 3

Did anyone mention Rocky Horror Picture show? I know the movies is crazy but I love it.:thumbsup: