• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Movies you secretly like

Lords of Dog Town the movie. I can't explain why, but I absolutely love it. I've seen it like 9 times... and can't get enough of it

Lords of Dog Town the movie. I can't explain why, but I absolutely love it. I've seen it like 9 times... and can't get enough of it

I saw like bits and parts at a friend's house it seemed interesting I should probably check it out

i like the movie "Titanic" i can watch that movie all day...but not in front of my friends....

lol do your kids actually care what you like if my kids gave me shit cause of something I like I would probably do an asshole move and find any reason to ground them at least that's what my dad use to do and after that I wouldn't same shit about anything he likes unless its positive

Nice thread- I have to say Bring It On, and Blue Crush are both horrid little movies I can't help but loving.

Nice thread- I have to say Bring It On, and Blue Crush are both horrid little movies I can't help but loving.

thanks lol I saw bring it on in the theaters with my gf & my bf (best friend not boy friend) & his gf I felt kind of embarrassed at first when I brought the tickets (I was like 14 at the time so things like that got me embarrassed) and during the first couple of minutes but after a while I opened up to it & I can't say I didn't enjoy it it was entertaining from the parts I saw but would I see it again umm why not lol

Disney's The Kid with Bruce Willis and the pudgy little kid that has a lisp.

Also Universal Solider, the first one, with Jean Claude and Dolph

blue crush might be a horrid movie to you.
i thought it was good and what's her name the star of the movie was HOTT!!!!

I enjoyed "The King of Kong: A fistful of Quarters". It's a movie about a guy trying to break the world record for Donkey Kong.

I guess a lot of people would say it doesn't get any geekier than that.

It was critically acclaimed though, so I'm not the only one who liked it.

i have been wanting to see it but i have no idea where to get it. :dunno:

Disney's The Kid with Bruce Willis and the pudgy little kid that has a lisp.

Also Universal Solider, the first one, with Jean Claude and Dolph

I fucking love the kid I remember seeing the trailer for it when it first came out & I thought it looked stupid then it was on hbo one day & since I was bored I saw it & I remember thinking holy shit I fucking like this movie & universal soldier I saw when I was little & I thought the gear they had (like that helmet with the scope attached to it) was badass plus when I was little I thought jean claude was badass cause I loved blood sport at that time but not so much anymore lol

I enjoyed "The King of Kong: A fistful of Quarters". It's a movie about a guy trying to break the world record for Donkey Kong.

I guess a lot of people would say it doesn't get any geekier than that.

It was critically acclaimed though, so I'm not the only one who liked it.

omg I saw that movie my girlfriend has it & I remember thinking this is pretty fucking nerdy but I'm glad he did beat it at the end I hated that long haired prick lol & his wife looked fucking ridiculous she thought she was hot cause she had big fake boobs lol