• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Movies you secretly like

oh....thanks to the above post i remembered one that i think everyone hates other than me...
Fever Pitch with drew barrymore & jimmy fallon.
also another is Summer Catch w/ freddie prinze jr and jessica biel

I saw fever pitch and didn't think it was good but it wasn't bad it was ok I never saw summer catch

Now I remember another one - Karate Kid! I really like that movie. :D

LOL I love that movie I remember seeing it as a kid during my ninja faze ( I was a ninja for 5 halloweens straight I know I'm a nerd ) I never saw the other ones I wonder if they were any good

LOL I love that movie I remember seeing it as a kid during my ninja faze ( I was a ninja for 5 halloweens straight I know I'm a nerd ) I never saw the other ones I wonder if they were any good

2 and 3 are watchable but 1 is clearly the best out of them. I haven't seen the one with Hillary Swank.

The Sound of Music

Summer Catch ...Jessica Biel dives into her pool with panties and a bippy top w/o a bra on!!! OMG and she is T I G H T !!! instant boner material!
plus it's a great baseball movie

these are the 2 scenes from the movie with her in the bikini

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYIRj_-Vb80

Holy shit I think you just gave me a reason to see this movie wow I think this might be one of my favorite movies of all time

how good of a movie is this? i have never seen it. but love how they make fun of it and fun of affleck & Damon in Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back

its a really good movie its just underdog story basically you need to see it more than once to put somethings together but its basically a underdog story with a bit of a love story in it its a drama almost read about it on IMDB.com

Romantic, sweet stories; just not too sappy or dramatic, I hate overkill on it. Films like Juno, Pretty Woman, Dan in Real Life come to mind.

Romantic, sweet stories; just not too sappy or dramatic, I hate overkill on it. Films like Juno, Pretty Woman, Dan in Real Life come to mind.

I like Juno I do think its a bit overrated and I love dan in real life anyone who reads this can go ahead and call me a fag I don't care

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I haven't seen, "Dan In Real Life" yet.

The movie is on a cable movies station I don't subscribe to.
I hope the movie is on HBO or some other channel soon.

I did see the clip were an officer pulls Dan (Steve Carell) over and
He said, "Put it on my tab." :D

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Cant Buy Me Love ;)

I did see the clip were an officer pulls Dan (Steve Carell) over and
He said, "Put it on my tab."

Yeah. That part is hilarious. I saw it on HBO and some other movie channel. That is how I came across it. Nothing I would really buy. If it comes on good old cable TV with commercials it'd be just as great. Typical romantic/comedy film.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Yeah. That part is hilarious. I saw it on HBO and some other movie channel. That is how I came across it. Nothing I would really buy. If it comes on good old cable TV with commercials it'd be just as great. Typical romantic/comedy film.

I must have missed it. :(

I've only seen the movie listed on TMC.