• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Movies you secretly like

Contact everybody seems to hate it but i enjoyed it.

i thought it was an interesting movie. no great but not unwatchable

im starting another thread about movies. Movies that made you cry. but there is a catch so check out the thread.

Home Alone are you kidding me 1 & 2 are the shit best holiday movies ever I don't care who knows it those movies are the shit I love them the rest suck but 1 & 2

Nice to hear I'm not the only one who likes them. I haven't seen others than 1 & 2 and don't even want to see.

Home Alone are you kidding me 1 & 2 are the shit best holiday movies ever I don't care who knows it those movies are the shit I love them the rest suck but 1 & 2

the 3rd one with the kid "alex" and the talking parrot,and his mouse/rat was so fucking bad but i have seen the whole movie atleast 3 times but not more than that

the 3rd one with the kid "alex" and the talking parrot,and his mouse/rat was so fucking bad but i have seen the whole movie atleast 3 times but not more than that

i've only seen home alone 1 & 2 and i love them maybe its just cause it brings back childhood memories plus some of the jokes in the movie i finally understand when i was little i didn't get some of them plus joe pesci is a badass

Lust

Lost at Birth
"Strange Brew" with Bob and Doug Mckenzie

i stopped telling people i liked this movie cos the strange looks i'd get.

Spleen

Banned?
The Notebook, I just can't help it. It's so fucking emotional.

Wanna get laid? Watch The Notebook on DVD with a chick. She'll fuck yer brains out.

The Notebook, I just can't help it. It's so fucking emotional.

Wanna get laid? Watch The Notebook on DVD with a chick. She'll fuck yer brains out.

I saw that movie didn't really like it but it wasn't the worst movie I saw I saw it with a dude (don't know why) so luckily he didn't try to fuck me after it

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
If we tell you which movies we "secretly" like, they will not be a secret any more. :tongue:

I also like that one. But my biggest shame is Home Alone. :D

I'd like to be Kevin's age with all the money he had in Home Alone 2. :D

Weird Al's UHF

I have that. But, its on VHS. Good thing I still have a VCR. :thumbsup:

Now I remember another one - Karate Kid! I really like that movie. :D

I liked them all. I just haven't seen the Karate Kid with the girl.

What about Short Circuit.... Johnny 5!

Now I remember another one - Karate Kid! I really like that movie.

I liked them all. I just haven't seen the Karate Kid with the girl.

the one with the girl (hillary swank) at one point she is wearing a cut mid-rif shirt and looks so freakin hott....not that she is only Hott in the karate kid movie. seen it about a dozen times. it's ok, same premise but with a girl