• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Movies you don't understand how ANYONE likes

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
Yes, except that Field of Dreams is a great fucking movie. Any opinion to the contrary is wrong. And if you say it again, I'm going to run over your little fucking Leprechaun with the Boilermaker Special.

I swear to Xenu, if anyone says Hoosiers in this thread, I'll kill them. Best sports movie ever. Fact.

If he were to tell the truth, instead of posturing, as per usual, he would admit that his favourite sports movie of all time is Rudy.

It's okay, Andronicus. I won't tell your Boilermaker friends.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
If he were to tell the truth, instead of posturing, as per usual, he would admit that his favourite sports movie of all time is Rudy.

It's okay, Andronicus. I won't tell your Boilermaker friends.

I have a t-shirt that says Fuck the Irish on the front and Rudy Sucks on the back.

:D
Anything with Matt Damon.

The Departed was a great film.

:stir:

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Anything with Angelina Jolie or Leonardo DiCaprio. I just don't see either of them as all that talented or attractive.

bahodeme

Closed Account
Any made for TV movie by Steven King-Exhibit A: Storm of the Century

I can't stand movies with cry baby Mel Gibson in them...every time I see him in a movie...he's either looking like he's about to cry or has a whiny face...

Anything with Nicholas Cage. He ruins every goddamn movie he's in.

And anything that involves Kevin Costner.

ANYTHING with Matthew McConnhey in it. Floppy haired motherfucker is screen AIDS.

Anything with Matt Damon.

I really don't like when people make comments like these.No offense,but they sound very disingenuous to me,considering that I'm sure that you haven't seen all of these respective actor's films.

Hey,I totally get that there are actors that just get on your nerve,or you just don't like them for whatever reason,but even then,that doesn't make every single movie that they've done a bad movie.

I've already mentioned three good Nicholas Cage movie.I'm not the biggest fan of Costner either,but of the movies that I've seen of his,I really liked Robin Hood Prince Of Thieves,Dragonfly,3000 Miles To Graceland,and Tin Cup.

Matthew McConaughey had A Time To Kill which was an excellent movie,and Matt Damon was in School Ties,which was really good.

Personally,I can't stand Juliette Lewis,or Michelle Rodriguez,but they have both been in movies that I've liked despite them being in them.

Can we just cool out with the broad generalizations for once,please?

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
Matthew McConaughey had A Time To Kill which was an excellent movie

No. It wasn't. I fucking hated it. Why? You guessed it. It may be a generalization, but that actor ruins a movie experience for me. Not that surprising, considering the integral role actors play in, ya know, movies.

That's my opinion, that's my answer to this OP.

P.S. your post about movie generalizations, was in itself a generalization, by lumping in all those posts together under one blanket criticism.

Jus' saying.

P.P.S. I pretty much love movies more than I love any other form of entertainment. The phrase 'movie buff' was invented in preparation for my arrival on this earth. So, I know of what I speak when I say that - unequivocally - Matthew McConnehey is the worst thing to ever happen to cinema. (and, yes, I also know I am misspelling his name. It's deliberate.)

I really don't like when people make comments like these.No offense,but they sound very disingenuous to me,considering that I'm sure that you haven't seen all of these respective actor's films.

Hey,I totally get that there are actors that just get on your nerve,or you just don't like them for whatever reason,but even then,that doesn't make every single movie that they've done a bad movie.

I've already mentioned three good Nicholas Cage movie.I'm not the biggest fan of Costner either,but of the movies that I've seen of his,I really liked Robin Hood Prince Of Thieves,Dragonfly,3000 Miles To Graceland,and Tin Cup.

Matthew McConaughey had A Time To Kill which was an excellent movie,and Matt Damon was in School Ties,which was really good.

Personally,I can't stand Juliette Lewis,or Michelle Rodriguez,but they have both been in movies that I've liked despite them being in them.

Can we just cool out with the broad generalizations for once,please?

While I agree with you in principle, I have to say that my comment about Kevin Costner was genuine. I have seen a lot (most) of his films. I hated every single one. I find that every time he touches a film, whether acting or directing, the film loses something.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
chick flicks

*edits "(Almost) anything by John Hurt" post...*

Ok,now here's a perfect opportunity to explain what you've seen of his,which ones you liked and didn't like.

I loved Alien, V For Vendetta,and Contact.Can't really say that I've liked any of his other movies,minus the movies that he only narrates.

I would assume that you are referring to the Harry Potter movies?

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Even Sweet Home Alabama?

if it falls into the chick flick category then it's shit! I can't stand any kind of soppy love story. Unless there's plenty of sex then maybe...but usually not the case with movies labeled as chick flicks.