• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mixed Martial Arts

Whoever wins the 185 class on TUF doesn't stand a Chance against Silva. I don't think they stood a Chance against Franklin after watching them, but I think they would have had a better shot against Franklin than Silva.

Actually, I don't think any of these guys have a Chance to upset either champ for the title. I think Matt Sera (sp?) would have the best shot, but I don't think either belt is going to come close to changing hands.

no one from TUF4 can touch Silva and Hughes/St. Pierre. No way!

no one from TUF4 can touch Silva and Hughes/St. Pierre. No way!

Who do you like in the Sera/Lytle fight? I really don't know. I'd kinda like to see Matt Sera win it, but I have a feeling Lytle is more well rounded. I really don't know though.

I think Cote beats Luter though.

I'm going for Cote and Serra. But i really just want to see Bisping fight again!

Bisping is fighting on November 11.

GSP or Hughes for Welterweight...I am canadian so ud think id go for GSP but i have a feeling Hughes is gonna get him in another submition, or at least a ground n pound.

Let's go Serra and Cote!

Tomorrow is the TUF finale.

Well, I was wrong on both counts. I was hoping Serra would win, but something in my gut told me that it would be Lytle. It was not an impressive win by any means though. I really thought that Cote was going to win though. Oh well, both are going to get their asses kicked when they go up for their title shots.

Best fight of the night though was the one where Drago got knocked the fuck out! That was awesome!

Well, I was wrong on both counts. I was hoping Serra would win, but something in my gut told me that it would be Lytle. It was not an impressive win by any means though. I really thought that Cote was going to win though. Oh well, both are going to get their asses kicked when they go up for their title shots.

Best fight of the night though was the one where Drago got knocked the fuck out! That was awesome!

yep! Serra and Lutter have no shot at beating the champs. Sell and Smith was crazy....

This weekend is UFC 65

I'm rooting for GSP, Vera, Monson, Mishijima!

I'd like to see Tim Silvia lose too. I don't like his, or Matt Hughes' attitudes. I wonder if that just a product of the camp they come from, or if they both just happen to be assholes who train in the same place.

I'm thinking GSP will be our new champ come Saturday, but at the same time it's really hard to go against Hughes... for the other title fight I have Sylvia by KO.

Are there any results anyone can share yet? ufc.com isn't updating the results as of yet. Any info would be greatly appreciated.