• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mixed Martial Arts

i hope silva attempts to drop weight and possibly fight the winner of GSP/Hughes. He owned pride welterweight, i can see him attempting the same thing here.
and quite honestly, hughes is the only fighter right now that i see giving silva a run for his money

Anderson is a true 185'r but quite honestly I wouldnt be surprised if Hughes moved up to fight Silva.

Not to take anything away from PRIDE (because they certainly have more at LHW and HW than the UFC has to offer) but the UFC has some dynamite welterweights, probably the only class they outmatch PRIDE in, if Hughes went up against Silva, Hughes would probably take him to the ground, but Silva has a jiu-jitsu black belt, he's no chump on the ground, he could even possibly submit Hughes.

silva faught welterweight in pride, and i agree prides welter's are lesser then the best in the UFC. but quite honestly i can think of no fighter within 170-190 that could compete with Silva, besides matt hughes. that would be a great PPV main event come the new year some time

my dream is to see arlovski drop 20 pounds and fight silva. thats right, its a dream.

silva faught welterweight in pride, and i agree prides welter's are lesser then the best in the UFC. but quite honestly i can think of no fighter within 170-190 that could compete with Silva, besides matt hughes. that would be a great PPV main event come the new year some time

my dream is to see arlovski drop 20 pounds and fight silva. thats right, its a dream.

If Arlovski didnt have a glass chin that would probably be a good fight.

Anderson Silva Vs. Liddell - now that's a good fight.

And let's not forget that in about a month, GSP and Hughes fight. And Sylvia and Monson.

It seems to me that, even though the lightweight title was considered vacant, that Jens Pulver really should have been one of the first fighters to have the opportunity to reclaim it since he was the only lightweight champion the UFC has ever had. These guys deserve a certain amount of respect within the organization, and by not having Pulver as one of the first two men to fight for the title, to me, just seems disrespectful to him, and what he's done in the UFC.

It seems to me that, even though the lightweight title was considered vacant, that Jens Pulver really should have been one of the first fighters to have the opportunity to reclaim it since he was the only lightweight champion the UFC has ever had. These guys deserve a certain amount of respect within the organization, and by not having Pulver as one of the first two men to fight for the title, to me, just seems disrespectful to him, and what he's done in the UFC.

That was a long time ago. You need to prove it again. Plus, Pulver just loss in the 1st rd. to a no name.

as for lidell v.s wanderlei silva, it got cancelled because silva lost quite easily in a pride show not to long ago, his stock aint what it used to be.

well, he lost to CroCop, who is a monster now, and it was his 2nd fight of the night. i wouldn't say his stock has gone down at all.

looking forward to the Pride show this weekend. every fight on the card is going to be good!

The thread has been moved.

If you must have details, PM me.

why did u move it to games and stuff? This is not about games and stuff.

That was a long time ago. You need to prove it again. Plus, Pulver just loss in the 1st rd. to a no name.

You completely missed my point. His first fight back should not have been against a no name. His first fight back should have been for the VACANT title. There are no "names" in that weight class at the moment because it's only just been re-introduced. Win or lose, he should have been given that fight. I'm not a Jens Pulver fan, I'm just saying this out of respect for what he did when he was there.

But I do agree that it doesn't make sense for this to be in the "Games and Stuff" thread.

You completely missed my point. His first fight back should not have been against a no name. His first fight back should have been for the VACANT title. There are no "names" in that weight class at the moment because it's only just been re-introduced. Win or lose, he should have been given that fight. I'm not a Jens Pulver fan, I'm just saying this out of respect for what he did when he was there.

But I do agree that it doesn't make sense for this to be in the "Games and Stuff" thread.

Lookout for a fighter named Tyson Griffin in the UFC LW divsion.

whats happening with Lee "LIGHTNING" Murray

i thought he was arrested recently for being involved in london's underground crime scene. he was also stabbed last year sometime, no? maybe i'm confusing him with somebody else.

and the UFC LWdiv.? bring in Gomi and lets see awesome fights.

Everyone - keep it watching Pride on FSN.

And Bushido is on next week!

Whoever wins the 185 class on TUF doesn't stand a Chance against Silva. I don't think they stood a Chance against Franklin after watching them, but I think they would have had a better shot against Franklin than Silva.

Actually, I don't think any of these guys have a Chance to upset either champ for the title. I think Matt Sera (sp?) would have the best shot, but I don't think either belt is going to come close to changing hands.

Pride Bushido is tonight.

Filho and Kang will meet in the finals and then Kang will win.

Also, Gomi will lose his belt.

I think this thread has effectively been killed of by being moved from the talk section.

yea!!! Can we get this moved back to freeones talk. MMA isnt a video game.