• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
GM TT We don't have long to wait now, until we know if we had enough thrust...--

I am very busy on catching up with my site thingies and things. I will try and get my naughty nurse video up today.

I am still in TTHQ and it is so warm...--

ZZZZZZZZZZ time

Woohoo, looking forward to getting it up too Miss. :)

...--

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Thanks for your concerns Miss, very kind off you. Yep, tomorrow a pin or a plate with some srews are going in. Then a night in hospital. Maybe they have some nice nurses over there, when I'm lucky.

Normally I try to ride every week, but this time I just wasn't lucky. Seems to happen often with MTB-ers they say. No more biking for the next 8 weeks.

Many thanks for offering your helping hand. Good luck to you!

Wood a few nurse photos help mister Par?

MissHybrid

l'm predicting some time over easter, as he loves chocolate and rabbits :) ...--

Congrats on the compliments for your site Miss H xx

Thank you Dazza... and who doesn't?!

- - - Updated - - -

Excellent review Miss and thoroughly deserved. :clap:

Thank you Pasty...--

MissHybrid

They were going to give you a perfect score, and you knew no one would believe it, so you had undertake these measures for them to rank you down? :dominatrix:

It is a lovely review Who?? I am so happy with it. I think it calls for a drink!

MissHybrid

par, sorry to hear about your bad break and good luck with your surgery today !!
Here's to a speedy recovery and I hope the nurses are HOT there for your sake !! Take care !! :glugglug:
If not maybe our Tart Cummander can do another Euro Tour and stop by to cheer you up !! :boobies: :thumbsup:

Also, Congrats on the GREAT REVIEW, Miss Hybrid, and I hope it's just start of WONDERFUL NEWS for you this week my dear !!:hybrid:
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and can't wait to hear the results on Saturday !! :pacing:

Thank you FlyBoy, this time it wasn't your fault!

I am very excited to see what we managed to do...-- If we haven't done anything, I will be kicking off big time, getting extra sand ready for Roald, booking the ferry and off...--

...--

- - - Updated - - -

well, you can hop in my car anytime, Miss. we can go as fast as you like

If it takeds 12 hours to get there you may need to bring some help along...--

MissHybrid

Miss H. congrats on the ratings for your site.

Well deserved from what I've seen, I should really join.

Thank you Roger. There is no rush...--

MissHybrid

MissHybrid

Think about Mister Par with a broke collar bone.

I would give you a good spanking for being such a baby, now man up, you are in team tart now...--

My apologies Miss for being such a wuss, thankfully today my engine is revving much better......but I wouldn't mind that spanking anyway just to keep my motor running!!!

GM TT We don't have long to wait now, until we know if we had enough thrust...--

I am very busy on catching up with my site thingies and things. I will try and get my naughty nurse video up today.

ZZZZZZZZZZ time

Naughty Nurse Miss H? Oh my word that's definitely a quadruple word score in the game of arousal scrabble :)

ZZZZZZZZZZ time

Oh dear....I have such a sore head today.....and my leg hurts......not to mention that pain across my shoulders.......NURSE, NURSE!

ZZZZZZZZZZ time

I could use naughty nurse Hybrid