• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Do pop on over there. Miss has threatened promised to make hamburgers or English breakfast.

I am going for the burgers first and then I have Mummy coming to stay, so I will cook her the Full English, to keep her strength up!

- - - Updated - - -

Mmm, I'd like to try a Miss H breakfast. :D

Toast...--

MissHybrid

Wood a few nurse photos help mister Par?

Oh yes Miss Cummander, that wood help for sure.

Just back from a day and night at the Hospital.....the nurse I had was kind, but just not that handy.

Nurse Hybrid would be much better I think!

Many thanks for your kindness.

par, sorry to hear about your bad break and good luck with your surgery today !!
Here's to a speedy recovery and I hope the nurses are HOT there for your sake !! Take care !! :glugglug:
If not maybe our Tart Cummander can do another Euro Tour and stop by to cheer you up !! :boobies: :thumbsup:

!! :pacing:

Thanks Flyboy...... being cheered up by our Tart Cummander ain't that bad.

Also crossing my fingers for the 30th!

MissHybrid

Oh yes Miss Cummander, that wood help for sure.

Just back from a day and night at the Hospital.....the nurse I had was kind, but just not that randy.

Nurse Hybrid would be much better I think!

Many thanks for your kindness.

I am pleased you are ok. I did an all night Chablis ritual, wishing the best for you.

Have you been fully mended now?

MissHybrid

It's a Hybrid, it takes a fuel combination of napalm and manure.......it smells pretty bad but it moves like flaming shit!!!

I think I will change my name now! x

How is the withdrawal going...--

I am pleased you are ok. I did an all night Chablis ritual, wishing the best for you.

Have you been fully mended now?

Thanks Miss, I'm doing ok now, they were rather surprised I recovered so quickly after the surgery. Now some weeks to recover fully.

Btw: made a typo, I meant my nurse wasn't Handy instead of Randy.... That's what happens when using one hand...

Many thanks again.

MissHybrid

Thanks Miss, I'm doing ok now, they were rather surprised I recovered so quickly after the surgery. Now some weeks to recover fully.

Btw: made a typo, I meant my nurse wasn't Handy instead of Randy.... That's what happens when using one hand...

Many thanks again.

Read your original message again...--

Keep us informed of progress...---

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Bob said to put it in a brown paper bag, that was the hardest part...--

Not put it in a brown paper bag. I said...:picardfacepalm: Jjj...just try not to hurt yourself in there. Okay?

MissHybrid

Not put it in a brown paper bag. I said...:picardfacepalm: Jjj...just try not to hurt yourself in there. Okay?

Fuck me BoB, I spent an hour wrestling the bloody thing into a bag, now you say I didn't need to. Be more specific Bob...--

Oh I give up...--

I am incinerating a ham tonight...-- photos coming soon

MissHybrid

Only a few more days left until our Head Tartness Grabs a glass of Chablis and claims her prize. Wishing you the best Miss Hybrid

I am very happy that we did our best but in addition, we played it straight.

Any wins would be welcome but given some of the stunts, who knows...--

Lets cross fingers...--