• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
You need more Python Miss. Find these 2 movies. Monty Python And The Quest For The Holy Grail. King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table venture the countryside to find the holy grail. The Life Of Brian is the adventures of a man being mistaken as The Messiah Jesus. Both of these movies are on every list of top comedies of all time.

But now for 3 of their best sketches.

I'd add The Meaning of Life to that list too :)

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
A little lost now that I can't give Miss H her triple stuffing. Guess I better start saving up energy for next year. They are evil for making us wait so long to find out if Miss H got the triple crown.

Imagine how I feel...-- sat here twiddling...--

MissHybrid

It's a fine title. Just hope there will be room to add another few titles after the results of Miss FreeOnes have been revealed.

To think Miss has been gracing these threads with her presence for over 3 years now. It goes without saying, but it is truly wonderful to have such an elegant and remarkable woman among us like this.

Bless You Miss H and hope you get some time to kick up those lovely feet of yours every now and then. For all the hard work you do day in and day out, it is only natural that you get pampered and worshiped around the clock.

I did a little testing and there is loads of room!

Thank you for all the kind words Al.

I am having a relax and watching the ducks on my pond. They are having a splashing time.

- - - Updated - - -

Jumped it and stuffed it. :D

shark.gif
...--

I am sure we did on here, fingers crossed that we did in the big wide world.

MissHybrid

MissHybrid

You need more Python Miss. Find these 2 movies. Monty Python And The Quest For The Holy Grail. King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table venture the countryside to find the holy grail. The Life Of Brian is the adventures of a man being mistaken as The Messiah Jesus. Both of these movies are on every list of top comedies of all time.

I loved the Lumberjack one and the Spam...--

I will hunt out the others you mention.

Too much snow here for shark jumping or cycling.

How is the training going?

...--

I was cold and windy, but it was going well till the end.....I broke my collarbone when I hitted the frozen ground and have to go back to hospital for making an appointment for medical surgery, so no more cycling for 6-8 weeks. Damn!

MissHybrid

in pennsylvania? no, its supposed to snow here tomorrow. i came up north for the holiday. back down south where i live, its much warmer.

How long does it take to drive it?

I feel like going somewhere warm, it is bloody freezing here x

Miss Nipples

Last edited:

MissHybrid

Why wouldn't we, you are the only Official Checked Star Tart, that makes you even more special. On FO, the first and One of a kind.

I bet by this year there will be a few others

Well, as near as I can tell, Twitter is mostly for tweeting what you are doing at any given moment, if it is inane, or for tweeting what you are eating at the moment. Lastly, it is for making either inflammatory political comments, or to launch personal attacks on people who don't think the way you think. At least that seems to be what most Americans are doing with it.

Lumberjacks! That was a different Monty Python skit! They were incredibly funny.

Twitter is doing perfectly then!

I have been watching Pete and Dud lately, now they were bonkers! You can't believe that these old sketches were so sharp, witty, and very rude! Not like today's rude comedians, because these were funny too.

MissHybrid

I'd add The Meaning of Life to that list too :)

...--?

I think I am going to enjoy discovering these...--

MissHybrid

I was cold and windy, but it was going well till the end.....I broke my collarbone when I hitted the frozen ground and have to go back to hospital for making an appointment for medical surgery, so no more cycling for 6-8 weeks. Damn!

Oh you are not serious? Oh I am so sorry. Is that pins and plates going in then?

I have stopped going out when there is ice. I was doing 2,500 miles a year on a MTB but this year is going to be a shambles.

When I went to Miami last year, I did over 100 miles on the hire bikes in 4 days...-- not very comfortable on the piercings.

Guesswhere19006.jpg

When I look at the pics I am still amazed that the two nice policemen stopped the traffic so I could make a video without cars rushing by.

I hope you recover quickly Mister Par, and if you need a hand with anything , just shout!

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
How long does it take to drive it?

I feel like going somewhere warm, it is bloody freezing here x

Miss Nipples

from where i am to where i live? depending on traffic and how fast you drive, 11 to 12 hours. thats why i usually fly.

MissHybrid

from where i am to where i live? depending on traffic and how fast you drive, 11 to 12 hours. thats why i usually fly.

I used to have a car like that.

Anyone feeling under the weather...cos I feel awful today...snotty beak and everything....wouldn't mind Madam serving me a spoonful of sugar to go with my linctus though!!!