• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Anyone feeling under the weather...cos I feel awful today...snotty beak and everything....wouldn't mind Madam serving me a spoonful of sugar to go with my linctus though!!!

Think about Mister Par with a broke collar bone.

I would give you a good spanking for being such a baby, now man up, you are in team tart now...--

Think about Mister Par with a broke collar bone.

I would give you a good spanking for being such a baby, now man up, you are in team tart now...--

hahaha sorry but that is just funny

MissHybrid

Oh you are not serious? Oh I am so sorry. Is that pins and plates going in then?

I have stopped going out when there is ice. I was doing 2,500 miles a year on a MTB but this year is going to be a shambles.

When I went to Miami last year, I did over 100 miles on the hire bikes in 4 days...-- not very comfortable on the piercings.

Guesswhere19006.jpg

When I look at the pics I am still amazed that the two nice policemen stopped the traffic so I could make a video without cars rushing by.

I hope you recover quickly Mister Par, and if you need a hand with anything , just shout!

Thanks for your concerns Miss, very kind off you. Yep, tomorrow a pin or a plate with some srews are going in. Then a night in hospital. Maybe they have some nice nurses over there, when I'm lucky.

Normally I try to ride every week, but this time I just wasn't lucky. Seems to happen often with MTB-ers they say. No more biking for the next 8 weeks.

Many thanks for offering your helping hand. Good luck to you!

I had to strap on Petra for 5 hours solid to get that review. She's insatiable. Don't even get me started on pink and broken Anders.

They were going to give you a perfect score, and you knew no one would believe it, so you had undertake these measures for them to rank you down? :dominatrix:

Thanks for your concerns Miss, very kind off you. Yep, tomorrow a pin or a plate with some srews are going in. Then a night in hospital. Maybe they have some nice nurses over there, when I'm lucky.

Normally I try to ride every week, but this time I just wasn't lucky. Seems to happen often with MTB-ers they say. No more biking for the next 8 weeks.

Many thanks for offering your helping hand. Good luck to you!

par, sorry to hear about your bad break and good luck with your surgery today !!
Here's to a speedy recovery and I hope the nurses are HOT there for your sake !! Take care !! :glugglug:
If not maybe our Tart Cummander can do another Euro Tour and stop by to cheer you up !! :boobies: :thumbsup:

Also, Congrats on the GREAT REVIEW, Miss Hybrid, and I hope it's just start of WONDERFUL NEWS for you this week my dear !!:hybrid:
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and can't wait to hear the results on Saturday !! :pacing:

I bet by this year there will be a few others

Twitter is doing perfectly then!

I have been watching Pete and Dud lately, now they were bonkers! You can't believe that these old sketches were so sharp, witty, and very rude! Not like today's rude comedians, because these were funny too.

Agreed, I cannot believe what passes for comedy or humor from these new performers. I sit there wondering when, or even if, I am supposed to laugh.

MissHybrid

GM TT We don't have long to wait now, until we know if we had enough thrust...--

I am very busy on catching up with my site thingies and things. I will try and get my naughty nurse video up today.

I am still in TTHQ and it is so warm...--

ZZZZZZZZZZ time