• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
It's a good user title. I notice the word 'Team' has been censored. Maybe so no one can impersonate a freeones team member.:dunno:

Yes it must be to stop people pretending to be someone else

Maybe not a certain banned person, that enjoys to watch the sport of shark jumping.

I have no idea!...--

- - - Updated - - -

Hahaha, i love the new user title :) I tried stuffing your box, box not a box and the Penelope box, but i kept getting denied "Contest over, no more votes accepted. Please come back next year."

Yes, box stuffing is only allowed in here now!

MissHybrid

Let's be honest, even thought the voting has ended, has anyone really stopped stuffing Miss Hybrid's box? :drool2: :D

I hope not...-- I am still here for stuffing, fishing advice and other therapies.

...--

Too much snow here for shark jumping or cycling.

How is the training going?

2912RiccardoArt007.jpg

6537RiccardoArt015.jpg

...--

Well, we all know you love building snowmen and playing with their carrots too my dear !! Ha !! :rofl2:
All I can say is what a LUCKY SNOWMAN !!! Ha !!! :rubbel:
As always, two more great drawings by Riccardo !! :thumbsup:

BTW, I like your new title too, Miss Team Tart Cummander !! :hybrid:

MissHybrid

MissHybrid

Hmm, looks a little crowded already.....is that a whored of :spam:ming vikings there?? :stir:

It is so clever, I don't know a lot about Monty Python, but I am going to check it out.

MissHybrid

Well, we all know you love building snowmen and playing with their carrots too my dear !! Ha !! :rofl2:
All I can say is what a LUCKY SNOWMAN !!! Ha !!! :rubbel:
As always, two more great drawings by Riccardo !! :thumbsup:

BTW, I like your new title too, Miss Team Tart Cummander !! :hybrid:

I love my new tittle. Seeing as Zander said we had jumped the shark. I realise now how correct someone was. We jumped the fucker without resorting to those low down tricks.

At least we know the members on here were behind me. Lets see what twitter did.

Thank you Freeones Board.

Kisses

Miss Hybrid TTCASJ...--

A little lost now that I can't give Miss H her triple stuffing. Guess I better start saving up energy for next year. They are evil for making us wait so long to find out if Miss H got the triple crown.

It's a fine title. Just hope there will be room to add another few titles after the results of Miss FreeOnes have been revealed.

To think Miss has been gracing these threads with her presence for over 3 years now. It goes without saying, but it is truly wonderful to have such an elegant and remarkable woman among us like this.

Bless You Miss H and hope you get some time to kick up those lovely feet of yours every now and then. For all the hard work you do day in and day out, it is only natural that you get pampered and worshiped around the clock.

I love my new tittle. Seeing as Zander said we had jumped the shark. I realise now how correct someone was. We jumped the fucker without resorting to those low down tricks.

At least we know the members on here were behind me. Lets see what twitter did.

Thank you Freeones Board.

Kisses

Miss Hybrid TTCASJ...--

Jumped it and stuffed it. :D

shark.gif
...--

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
You need more Python Miss. Find these 2 movies. Monty Python And The Quest For The Holy Grail. King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table venture the countryside to find the holy grail. The Life Of Brian is the adventures of a man being mistaken as The Messiah Jesus. Both of these movies are on every list of top comedies of all time.

But now for 3 of their best sketches.

I must say how nice it is to see you all still showing up at this thread! I will be doing my thank you thingie, one the resuts are anounced.
I am pleased you like my new title...--

A little more sleep for me now...--

Kisses

TTCOASJ3

Why wouldn't we, you are the only Official Checked Star Tart, that makes you even more special. On FO, the first and One of a kind.

I am not a huge twitter user, I still don't really get it.

Well, as near as I can tell, Twitter is mostly for tweeting what you are doing at any given moment, if it is inane, or for tweeting what you are eating at the moment. Lastly, it is for making either inflammatory political comments, or to launch personal attacks on people who don't think the way you think. At least that seems to be what most Americans are doing with it.

Who?? does?

Lumberjacks! That was a different Monty Python skit! They were incredibly funny.