• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Miss FreeOnes Round 3! Come support the 15 finalists in each category!

Vicky Vette

Official Checked Star Member
Vote for me....

Time for a MILF to take over the Crown..... http://miss.freeones.com/biography/Vicky_Vette.html

Vicky Vette
http://www.vickyathome.com

image08.jpg

image09.jpg

missdannigee

how can i get more votes? http://miss.freeones.com/biography/Miss_Danni_Gee.html

Adult Model: My site consists of pic sets, videos, blog entries, a whore store ;) , a forum and a slow but starting, comic strip! I maintain a twitter, an instagram, a youtube, my very own email account where i write to fans, and i maintain spots on various cam sites throughout the world wide web all while looking after my 3 dogs, maintaining a home and being a full time student!

Cam Model: well you cant take my word for this unless you've been on cam with me personally but what you see is what you get...im real and i talk to fans (and assholes who stumble into my room to pick a fight ;) ) THERE IS NOTHING FAKE ABOUT ME BESIDES MY FAKE TITS :) Im as real as they cum

need another reason? -im making fansigns for my voters every round of voting...please vote for me guys!

PLEASE?

XOXO
D

P.S. If you have any questions or need some more reasons to vote please message me :)

Attachments

• IMG_0783.JPG
    IMG_0783.JPG
    119.4 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_0470.JPG
    IMG_0470.JPG
    132.8 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_0117.JPG
    IMG_0117.JPG
    131 KB · Views: 146

missdannigee

IMG_0118-2.jpgIMG_0454-2.jpgIMG_0783-2.jpghow can i get more votes? http://miss.freeones.com/biography/Miss_Danni_Gee.html

Adult Model: My site consists of pic sets, videos, blog entries, a whore store ;) , a forum and a slow but starting, comic strip! I maintain a twitter, an instagram, a youtube, my very own email account where i write to fans, and i maintain spots on various cam sites throughout the world wide web all while looking after my 3 dogs, maintaining a home and being a full time student!

Cam Model: well you cant take my word for this unless you've been on cam with me personally but what you see is what you get...im real and i talk to fans (and assholes who stumble into my room to pick a fight ;) ) THERE IS NOTHING FAKE ABOUT ME BESIDES MY FAKE TITS :) Im as real as they cum

need another reason? -im making fansigns for my voters every round of voting...please vote for me guys!

PLEASE?

XOXO
D

P.S. If you have any questions or need some more reasons to vote please message me :)

jinxypie

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 6677584, member: 586426"]Well according to this thread I got zero votes today!!

Hey, me too! :rolleyes:

Perhaps if you and I do a little striptease for them, it'll change their mind?

Well according to this thread I got zero votes today!! Haha!! Has anyone got any spare votes for little ole me?!

Glad to see that one of my favs is overflowing with votes though!! I don't like to play favourites but she knows who she is.....I think! :D

Hey, me too! :rolleyes:

Perhaps if you and I do a little striptease for them, it'll change their mind?

Don't worry you two :) there are many Members who do not post their votes on here - and many non-Members who vote and consequently do not post. I think you both will do well.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 6677208, member: 550820"]It's ok Vern, I'll stuff you in my closet and make you listen while I fuck other guys for the next 3 days, I'll probably throw you some dirty panties to keep you company though! lol
22.gif

I deserve the punishment but at least I put my votes to good use that day in voting for Miss Hybrid. Her Punishment is for more Severe than yours

Well Mandy Flores got a vote from me for best newcommer (Day 1)

Alecia Secret(SOrry for mispell) for Best Cam Girl

Spexy Ashleigh for Best OCSM

Tommorow Miss Hybrid gets a vote and Mandy Flores gets a vote. Who wants to be number 3 Leave a sexy pic on my wall by 10 pm tommorow and you'll get a vote

R

RogueAlan

Time to sleep, but slipped my day's votes in as quickly as i could, so i have 2 days to roster...

Mandy, newcomer 2 votes. another fetching gif run left me addled.
Danni, cam 2 votes: she is serious, gang, will talk if you just visit. Solid lady, give her some support.
Jinxypie, ocsm: solid young lady, deserves your vote.
saffron Taylor, adult: has made a wonderful splash here, imho, and is most friendly, someone i consider a new friend.

Harley, Miss Tart, Carmen, Spexy, haven't forgotten y'all. Maybe my fiannce will want to help out... meh.

Pax all, RA

Today, on Thrustday, my votes come in earlier than in the previous days. :)

After wringing with myself on how to vote during this final-stage I have finally come to rest my mind at ease, and continue with the 2 fixed-votes and 1 which goes through rotation in 2 categories to 2 awesome Babes on a daily basis.

So, without lengthy preambles, here are my votes and reasons:

Best Adult Model
Ariel Rebel
- So many years in doing only Adult Modeling, some Girl/Girl, but no Hardcore annd still be as fresh as on day one, is not something anyone could pull off. Some might call her a tease, but to me she's f*ing awesome. A real smart cookie, and absolutely adorable.

Best Newcomer
Lolita Borgia
- A relatively recent addition to the Wide World of Adult Entertainment, the kinky and beautiful Lolita from Down Under totally rocks it. It was a battle to get her into the Finals, but she now seems to have established herself well in the hearts of FreeOnes Members.

Best OCSM
Mariah Milano
- There are many OCSMs who are deserving of the Title, and different ways to choose who to vote for, Mariah doesn't win on pure post count, but she is in the upper league. Her interaction with Members and Fans is great, and she is rightfully a Finalist here.

In Rotation:
Miss Hybrid
- The current, and hopefully new, Euro Tart, has been doing well in all her Categories over the entire contest. My vote will again go to her tomorrow in the Main Category, where - though she was a Cliffhanger in Round 2 - she could make a surprise jump for the podium.

:pimpdaddy

]Today's votes

Miss Freeones
Miss Hybrid

Best Cam
Sabrina Deep

Best OCSM
Sabrina Deep

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Thank you for all vote messages coming in on here and in my own thread.

I hope everyone can keep on stiffing and stuffing until the final end of the contest.

Thank you to everyone for posting and keeping this thread alive, whether you have voted for me or not.

There are some great post being made on here ,by people I had not really seen before the contest, Buggster and TLR to name just 2

It is also lovely to see some recently absent members and girls coming back to post.

Any slackers report to my dungeon……

Latex003.jpg

Miss Made The Final Yey..

Mandy Flores

Ahhhh, new pictures yea! Still pulling for Sabrina Deep! for Cam girl and OCSM---The TART master for Miss Freeones-----Briana Lee for Adult Model---and me, maybe possibly for Newcomer :)
65.jpg

I know..."where's the titties?" right! More nakedness to come! Good luck all you girls!

I'll be fingering my votes on...
Vicky Vette x2
Carmen Valentina

Thank you for the mention Miss Hybrid, your posts always add fun to the vote threads. Great pics and artwork as well.:hatsoff:

This thread has slowed right down. It took 12 hours to clear the last page.