• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Miss FreeOnes Round 3! Come support the 15 finalists in each category!

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
My box is so full I am now having to ram them up a little.

Ramming004.jpg

6 days 11 hours to go I need ideas ass to where I can shove the influx of votes.

I can't wait to be doing my thank you video for all my loyal fans.

I know I can trust in you

Kisses

Miss Euro Babe.

And YID

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Me, and my 3 votes, and my slaves, and their 33 votes, and my fans, are all voting for these awesome ladies in these categories today:
Miss Freeones---- Miss Hybrid and Karen Cougar ( edited By Miss H)
Best Cam----Sabrina Deep
Best Adult Model----Briana Lee (Saffron and Danni I wish I could vote for all of you)
Best OCSM----Sabrina Deep ----Who else is sucking any members dick huh? Fucking AWESOME! lol
Euro---Miss Hybrid
And of course Newcomer-----Mandy Flores (Where the hell did this crazy bitch come from! I have no idea butt I think she will take a lot of getting rid of. Originality and style.)

15.gif
19.gif
14.gif

Welcome to Mandy's Counseling Couch....

I want to join you on that couch. Stunning Mandy, just stunning, sheer genius. You have raised the bar....come on boys...I am feeding you lines.

Miss VVHHH

.....PERFECT answer babe !!:):):angels: ( not to you, Mandy, you´re one of those beauties who are really worth each single vote. )

Will answer you tomorrow my dear, have a hard family-problem now ...not sooo easy to manage.

My box is so full I am now having to ram them up a little.

Ramming004.jpg

6 days 11 hours to go I need ideas ass to where I can shove the influx of votes.

I can't wait to be doing my thank you video for all my loyal fans.

I know I can trust in you

Kisses

Miss Euro Babe.

And YID

I know I can thrust in you, and I do thrice daily :nannerf1:

Has anyone suggested "shove them in your ass" ass a suggestion?? I'm sure I could help :nannerf2:

Mandy Flores

I want to join you on that couch. Stunning Mandy, just stunning, sheer genius. You have raised the bar....come on boys...I am feeding you lines.

Miss VVHHH

Now what kind of video would we have to make....hmmmmm I could think of all sorts of happy fetish boys out there creaming in their shorts at the thought of this happening! LOL

.....PERFECT answer babe !!:):):angels: ( not to you, Mandy, you´re one of those beauties who are really worth each single vote. )

Will answer you tomorrow my dear, have a hard family-problem now ...not sooo easy to manage.

I do have a counseling couch, if you need assistance! No really, I hope it's something that passes quickly for you, it's amazing how overwhelming a personal crisis can be sometimes, I hope it's not life and death serious. When I feel like life is too much I go find a cave and take time out for myself.........
2.jpg

Having your support all the way through Master Buggster is pretty special ~ Im so glad we both discovered the board & each other *hehe* xXx :lips:

Pink-12.jpg

Mmm.... maybe sum pretty pink bits to say spank you for the votes & the awesome comments Master & all the sexy guys who have voted for me *kisses* xXx

How could I not support you. The pic is absolutely adorable, and you are just to fall for. :drawheart:

:pimpdaddy

Zander

Banned
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/vicky-vette said:
Vicky Vette[/URL][/B], post: 6678871, member: 99191"]Morning Freeones...

Make a MILF Miss Freeones.... AND someone who actually posts here....

Vote Vicky Vette Best OCSM & Miss Freeones...
http://miss.freeones.com/biography/Vicky_Vette.html :horse:
Second two years in a row & I'd like to get over the "hump"

Kisses

Vicky Vette

image01.jpg

image04.jpg

Here to pledge allegiance to Miss Freeones...

Miss Freeones - Vicky Vette
Best Euro - Bobbi Eden
Best OSCM - Vicky Vette

... the pink hair rules...

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/vicky-vette said:
Vicky Vette[/URL][/B], post: 6677733, member: 99191"]I approve of that message... and the picture in your signature...
no prob
i vote always for you Vicky :D
i hope you win this year MissFreeones

Now what kind of video would we have to make....hmmmmm I could think of all sorts of happy fetish boys out there creaming in their shorts at the thought of this happening! LOL

I do have a counseling couch, if you need assistance! No really, I hope it's something that passes quickly for you, it's amazing how overwhelming a personal crisis can be sometimes, I hope it's not life and death serious. When I feel like life is too much I go find a cave and take time out for myself.........
2.jpg

Nope Mandy-dear, I think someone else needs MY counseling - couch now ... you are very wise ... HOW old are you ....? ...lol :dunno::angels:

Briana Lee

Hey, me too! :rolleyes:

Perhaps if you and I do a little striptease for them, it'll change their mind?

I'm in....

Don't worry you two :) there are many Members who do not post their votes on here - and many non-Members who vote and consequently do not post. I think you both will do well.

I hope so!! Haha!!

I've been voting for you since day one. I've been a good boy haven't I :shy:

You've been fantastic babe. I really appreciate it. :kiss:

Ahhhh, new pictures yea! Still pulling for Sabrina Deep! for Cam girl and OCSM---The TART master for Miss Freeones-----Briana Lee for Adult Model---and me, maybe possibly for Newcomer :)
65.jpg

I know..."where's the titties?" right! More nakedness to come! Good luck all you girls!

Thank you girl!!!

NOW ....this woman ahs style in punishing...Mr Vern my fellow mobster,be strong and accept ur punishment like a man....btw u should invite Mandy to join the mob....so move ur fingers will ya?

meanwhile briana lee...one vote for u in best cam today...

the other 2 votes were

ariel rebel in best adult model.

and miss hybrid in best oscm.

i am thinking since freeones makes a secret on the voting table to have a suppose bigger suspence...i will probably do the same and enhance the suspense by not saying who i voted for.......hehehehe...not that it really matters anyway...lol

Thanks for you vote babe.

You have slaves? Interesting.

Revised list:

Miss Freeones: Vicki Vette

OCSM: Briana Lee

Newcomer: Harley Spencer

Web Cam: Diamond James

That's how I'm seeing it. ;)

Fingers crossed that you're right hun!!

missdannigee

i should probably tell you who im voting for since im a voter as well...

well 2 votes go to moi in best cam girl and best adult model for reasons discussed in an earlier post

and

my 3rd and final vote goes to Miss Hybrid for miss free ones because i know her and i keep some of the same company whom i love and adore (and you're only as good as the company you keep right?) so im positive that Miss Hybrid deserves the vote-no questions asked!