• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Miss FreeOnes Round 3! Come support the 15 finalists in each category!

Vicky Vette

Official Checked Star Member
Morning Freeones ---- Happy Humpday....

Don't forget to PLEASE drop a vote in for Vicky Vette today...
Best OCSM & Miss Freeones...

>>> Vote for me >>> http://miss.freeones.com/biography/Vicky_Vette.html

Got a spare vote?
Check out Carmen Valentina in Best Cam Girl

Kisses
Vicky Vette

image09.jpg

image10.jpg

Zander

Banned
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/vicky-vette said:
Vicky Vette[/URL][/B], post: 6675855, member: 99191"]Morning Freeones ---- Happy Humpday....

Don't forget to PLEASE drop a vote in for Vicky Vette today...
Best OCSM & Miss Freeones...

>>> Vote for me >>> http://miss.freeones.com/biography/Vicky_Vette.html

Got a spare vote?
Check out Carmen Valentina in Best Cam Girl

Kisses
Vicky Vette

image09.jpg

image10.jpg

My votes today......

The queen
Miss Freeones - Vicky Vette
Best Euro - Bobbi Eden
Best OSCM - Vicky Vette

Harley Spencer

Good whatever-the-time-is-in-your-timezone :D

After squeezing in those last Votes in Round 2 this morning, and seeing the results of those votes, I carried on with my day, and needed some time to think over what I'll do during the Final Round.
My initial plan to vote for 3 awesome Babes in 3 Categories has been foiled by those who decided not to vote for one of those Babes, and not getting her through in the Category I had planned voting.
But, I will not lament the injustness of it all, and look forward. We now know not how the standings are, and this might make things more interesting.

As you already know, here are my votes and reasons:

Best Adult Model:
Ariel Rebel
- This is the Finals, and after using the vote usually reserved for Ariel to help some other girls with votes, I'm back to supporting this cute'n'sexy Quebecoise. She totally rocks, and is active (and interactive) on a bunch of sites - amongst others FreeOnes, her Official Site, her Official Free Blog, etc.

Best Newcomer:
Lolita Borgia
- I call dibs on having "discovered" her in Round 1 :D She's one of the most awesome Newcomers on the site, really interactive, and is now finally getting some of the attention she should on here. It has been a steady way up the positions for her, and who knows? After jumping from 17th the other day, to 13th this morning, a lot can happen.

Best OCSM
Mariah Milano
- I'll admit it, I was looking forward to dropping this Category, since there are so many great and interactive OCSMs, and anyone of them - even those not in the Finals - would deserve to win. But, I supported Mariah for almost all of Round 1, and all of Round 2 in another Category. She's one hell of a hot Babe, and deserves a lot more appreciation.

I'm still not sure 100%, but I might rotate Vote between the OCSM Category and Miss Hybrid in the Main Category. Tomorrow will tell...
Btw, is it just my impression, or is Round 3 shorter than the others by 1 day?

:pimpdaddy

You can see what the current standings are? Lolita was #13 in Best Newcomer yesterday? But how do you see it? Do only contestants not see what the running is?

EDIT: Oh, you can't call dibs on finding her. I nommed her for Best OCSM before the contest even started. *Steals her and runs away*

Lolita_Borgia

Right. Ok, thank you!

No guess counting! It's misleading! I don't like it.

Oooh you can steal me back anytime gorgeous *hehe* :rolleyes:

That was an old post referring to the last day of Round 2 ~ no guessing as no-one knows!!! You have to admit it puts a real edge to it all ~ its like being in limbo lol! You have nothing to worry about you are completely adored & I am sure you will take out a category or 2 *kisses* xXx
:lips:

Harley Spencer

Oooh you can steal me back anytime gorgeous *hehe* :rolleyes:

That was an old post referring to the last day of Round 2 ~ no guessing as no-one knows!!! You have to admit it puts a real edge to it all ~ its like being in limbo lol! You have nothing to worry about you are completely adored & I am sure you will take out a category or 2 *kisses* xXx
:lips:

Haha I don't like not knowing! It's so suspenseful. And I won't be able to attend the party on May 19, so I'm gonna have to wait even longer to see who wins. But yes it does put an edge to it!

You're adored too :) I've been keeping an eye on some threads where people are saying who they're voting for, and quite a few are mentioning you. You're making waves!

....I think both of you sweeties will wonder at the end ...the very positive way ...lol :):):angels:

Question to Petra / Roald : The *voting-counter* ....does it count the amount of ppl. who are voting or does it count the *impact-power* of those who are voting ? :):angels:

oh brother....well movin on my daily votes were

Best Adult
Ariel Rebel
Best Newcummer
Harley Spencer
Best OSCm
Miss Hybrid

Briana lee will be back on my votes tomorrow...

meanwhile and off topic...L.A: Guns are the best non-stop rythin rock bend...Electric Gipsy,Listen to the Music,Dreamtime,etc....

Saffron Taylor

I'm so flattered to be in this final round:) so here are some thank you pics for today, to all of you who have voted for me so far!

Please fire me your votes in Best Adult Model and Best Euro Babe for today at http://miss.freeones.com/biography/Saffron_Taylor.html

Your votes mean a lot to me and for me to get into the top three of either category, would be fantastic!!! and worth a long trip to Miami:) from the UK!!

Today my 3 votes went to Miss Hybrid. I'm sorry Mandy Flores, but I didn't see you name as one of the contestants otherwise I would have voted for you. Thanks you very much for the pic on my wall. Tommorow's votes will be different, with me only choosing one lady.

My 2 votes as always go to Saffron Taylor as best adult model and euro babe and 1 vote for Taylor Stevens as best cam model

Saffron, amazing photos as always. I joined your site and I'm loving it