• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Miss Freeones 2011 - Canadian Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's getting late and its time for this lover of fine Canadian hotties to head for bed, but before I do let me remind you there's only one week left in Round Two, so make your votes count. This is important its not like I'm asking you to vote for Ignatief, Layton, or god forbid Harper. :D I'm asking you to vote for beautiful women. Especially the ones who have posted on this thread, I'm thinking Bella Bellini, Play With Alisa, Spexy Ashleigh, Taylor Stevens, and Andi Land and if all goes well dreaming of them too. Goodnight!

Please don´t take me too serious...

But I would LOVE to see "Robin Charles Scherbatsky Jr." in this contest to go for Canada! My personal "Bro" Barney Stinson has the same opinion!!!

By the way...
It´s a shame that Cobie Smulders (she is from Canada too, you know!?) is NOT listed on freeones!

Maybe freeones can get the "Goliath National Bank" as an additional sponsor... what do you think? Worth a try?

LOL! I think copeo just might be a fan of the television show How I Met Your Mother, just maybe. :D

Good job all the people who voted for the Canadian girls yesterday, it appears pretty much all of the girls either increased in position or at least didn't fall any spots, way to go and keep up the good work. Only 6 days left to vote in Round 2.

I voted for:
Miss Freeones: Ariel Rebel, Jenny Poussin, Shyla Stylez, Spexy Ashleigh, Taylor Stevens
Best Cam-Girl: Bella Bellini, Spexy Ashleigh
Best Adult Model: Spexy Ashleigh, Taylor Stevens
Best Newcomer: Play With Alisa, Spexy Ashleigh
Best Official Site: Jenny Poussin, Taylor Stevens
Best OCSM: Spexy Ashleigh, Taylor Stevens
and
Best Eurobabe: Lorna Morgan, Busty Merilyn

Okay fellow Canuckleheads its time to smarten up. We only have 5 days left to vote and we have some girls not making the cut. None of our girls are making the cut in Best Official site. Jenny Poussin and Taylor Stevens are missing the cut in Best OCSM. Private Jewel, Andi Land, and Ashley Candy are missing the cut in Best Adult Model. Bella Bellini and Private Jewel are just missing the cut in Best Cam-Girl. Taylor Stevens, Spexy Ashleigh, and Jenny Poussin are missing the cut in Miss Freeones, come on people, really, have you seen how hot these three are. On the plus side all our girls are making the cut in Best Newcomer, way to go Play With Alisa, Private Jewel, and Spexy Ashleigh, you girls are awesome. Here are my votes for today:
Miss Freeones: Taylor Stevens, Spexy Ashleigh, Sunny Leone, Jenny Poussin, Ariel Rebel
Best Cam-Girl: Spexy Ashleigh, Taylor Stevens
Best Adult Model: Spexy Ashleigh, Taylor Stevens
Best Newcomer: Play With Alisa, Spexy Ashleigh
Best Official Site: Ariel Rebel, Taylor Stevens
Best OCSM: Spexy Ashleigh, Taylor Stevens

Keep up the great work girls, I've got your backs ... and if you like your fronts too! LOL :D

TAYSTEVENS

Official Checked Star Member
Hey guys :) just wanted to thank you all for your continued voting ! Here is my blog post for you guys :)

Hey guys...well this is the first time im heading somewhere COLDER then Toronto lol. I havent been feeling great lately and have a lot going on but got these tickets a while ago and am super excited to go to the game on Sunday. I will be sure to try to catch the cameramens eyes like I did at the buffallo game I went to. I will be first row at the 50 yard line section 109 ! Keep your eyes out for me ! Maybe I can distract Brett lol :)

I have never been to Minny and actually am really looking forward to seeing the city itself.. of course the mall of america but I know minny has beautiful things :) to see and do ! Im excited. I know that its going to be covered in snow but I have my fuzzy warm boots and tight fitting sweaters and I am ready !!

Please keep voting for me HERE there are 6 more days to advance to the third round and I have to be in top 25 for miss freeones and the top 15 in all other categories. SO please please www.vote4tay.com I need you guys !!

Make sure you all get your free screename cause I have a few suprises this weekend @ the free fanclub ! Who says I cant wear a bikini to the game ? LOL :) Keep posted guys and I will be online this weekend as well. SO make sure you keep your eyes posted on the tv then on me on your computers.

Love you lots

xoxo

Tay

desktopfuzzy2.jpg

fuzzy1.jpg

fuzzy2.jpg

fuzzy3.jpg

wow, the babes here are soooo hoooot. play with alisa, tay stevens and bella bellini are lovely. the rest are equally sexy

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
Done! This is also my first Christmas tree in my own apartment. I feel all grown up now:tongue:

Looking forward to seeing your festive fun photos ...

First apartment! You never forget your first! Mine was a four storey walk up on the top floor of an old Victorian house. Paper thin walls, freezing in winter, and tiny! But it was mine and I loved it!

Status
Not open for further replies.