• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Miss Freeones 2011 - Canadian Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
I'll get the job done no worries here. Especially if I get a fansign from the sexy Spexy Ashleigh wink wink. :)

of course!!! Although its going to have to wait until tomorrow at best, and next week at worst - I'm about to hightail it on Tuesday morning for a weeks vacay...getting out of this miserable cold rainy Nova Scotia for some fun and sun on a cruise :D I'm bringing paper and markers though for last minute fansigns on the beach though :)

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
of course!!! Although its going to have to wait until tomorrow at best, and next week at worst - I'm about to hightail it on Tuesday morning for a weeks vacay...getting out of this miserable cold rainy Nova Scotia for some fun and sun on a cruise :D I'm bringing paper and markers though for last minute fansigns on the beach though :)

It's a wonderful, wired world where FanSigns can go from beach to board ...... and we expect saucy vacation snaps. Oh yes.

TAYSTEVENS

once again guys thank you soo much for your votes.. it seems ive dropped a couple spots in best adult model.. that category and cam girl mean the most to me. I wish there was a counter or something that we could see how far we have come. I know its my first year in the contest and am happy to be a part of it and among such great girls, but that wont stop me from trying to win . I really hope to gain your votes in that category and I hope that we all get to know each other better. I first heard about this contest from Vicky Vette last year and it made me want to be a part of it. Here are some pics for you guys !

upload1.jpg

upload2.jpg

upload3.jpg

Keep voting
www.vote4tay.com

Not gonna bore you with all my votes for today, just know they were all Canadian girls. I voted for Spexy Ashleigh in all catergories. Also voted for Bella Bellini, Play With Alisa, and Taylor Stevens, simply because their hot and all posted on this thread.

Thank you for your vote. :kiss:

I'm going to start sounding a little bit like a broken record but we need to get the votes going for our Canadian girls. For Miss Freeones we have Jenny Poussin @ 28, Taylor Stevens @ 30 and Spexy Ashleigh @ 48, the cut is is 25, these girls are very hot and deserve to be in the top 25 so get your fingers clicking on those mice and vote for them.
Only one of our girls is making the cut for Best Camgirl thats Taylor Stevens. We need to get the beautiful Bella Bellini, Private Jewel, and Spexy Ashleigh in there too, they're at 19th, 18th, and 16th respectively, which is close but not close enough.
We're doing better in the Adult Model catergory we have four girls making the cut leaving just three on the outside. Those girls are Private Jewel @ 17, Ashley Candy @ 19, and Andi Land @ 23. Lets get all our girls above 15, this is our best catergory this year, lets get all seven in.
For Best Newcomer we have Play With Alisa just on the outside at 19, shes an awesome girl who deserves your votes. Private Jewel and Spexy Ashleigh are currently above the cut at 12 and 7, but don't stop voting for them either.
For Best Official Site all three of our girls are on the outside looking in. Ariel Rebel is at 18, Jenny Poussin is at 21, and Taylor Stevens is at 24. They need our help, lets vote.
And finally for Best OCSM only one of the four is currently above the cutline and that Ariel Rebel at 13. We need to get Spexy Ashleigh, who has posted on this thread, into the top 15, she is currently at 17. Taylor Stevens also has posted on this thread and left some very hot photos here. If you need a reason just check out the photos; after the blood returns to your brain go vote for her, shes at 21 currently. And last but not least, my favourite french Canadian hottie Jenny Poussin at 22. Lets keep our Canadian girls in contention.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
once again guys thank you soo much for your votes.. it seems ive dropped a couple spots in best adult model.. that category and cam girl mean the most to me. I wish there was a counter or something that we could see how far we have come. I know its my first year in the contest and am happy to be a part of it and among such great girls, but that wont stop me from trying to win . I really hope to gain your votes in that category and I hope that we all get to know each other better. I first heard about this contest from Vicky Vette last year and it made me want to be a part of it. Here are some pics for you guys !

upload1.jpg

upload2.jpg

upload3.jpg

Keep voting
www.vote4tay.com

Thank-you Taylor for the pics and you'll always have my votes.
Hi Taylor,

Thank you. Wonderful pictures Sweetie!! :) ;) I totally agree with Carmella's # 1 fan.

So if you see Vicky please say hello. I haven't been over at the VNA boards since Wednesday night. Yikes!!! Vicky, I'm detoxing... LOL!! :)

:iloveyou:

Love ya,

John_fromNY

I've read some posts on other threads, complaining about threads like this one. Threads that are trying to get people to vote a certain way. Well, while I admit that I'm trying to get votes for my nations hotties, which I won't apologize for, I'm mostly trying to draw attention to them because I honestly believe they deserve to be voted for and to win and I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
It's a competition. Which involves ... competing.

Competing interests, candidates, teams have supporters and fans ... so, what's the logic behind the whiners' whining? You can support someone by voting, but you have to keep quiet about it?

I think there should be more threads like this. makes things more interesting, interactive ... which is part of the point of the board, no?

It's a competition. Which involves ... competing.

Competing interests, candidates, teams have supporters and fans ... so, what's the logic behind the whiners' whining? You can support someone by voting, but you have to keep quiet about it?

I think there should be more threads like this. makes things more interesting, interactive ... which is part of the point of the board, no?

It's only logical to campaign on behalf of people you support winning something by vote. Happens every day...where people are sticking goofy bumpstickers on their cars, signs on their lawns, tv commercials..or making threads on FOs...

There's been some movement in the positions of our Canadian girls some positive but mostly negative, we need to stop the slide. I'll start with the bad news. Taylor Stevens has dropped 7 spots to 37, Jenny Poussin and Shyla Stylez have both dropped 5 spots for a place of 33 and 14 respectively. Ariel Rebel dropped 2 spots and Sunny Leone has dropped 1 spot, Ariel is 2 spots below the cutline and Sunny is 3 above. So go and VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

The good news is Spexy Ashleigh has moved up 4 spots to 44, my lucky number, but she still needs all your help. Lets get her into Round 3.

Last edited:
My Votes For Today Are As Follows:

Miss Freeones: Sunny Leone, Ariel Rebel, Jenny Poussin, Taylor Stevens, Spexy Ashleigh

Best Cam-Girl: Private Jewel, Spexy Ashleigh

Best Adult Model: Private Jewel, Spexy Ashleigh

Best Newcomer: Play With Alisa, Spexy Ashleigh

Best Official Site: Jenny Poussin, Taylor Stevens

Best OCSM: Taylor Stevens, and surprise Spexy Ashleigh

Hope you have an awesome vacation, soaking up the rays on your cruise Spexy Ashleigh. We'll keep you in the running.

TAYSTEVENS

heyy guys :) thanks so much for all your votes again today you guys are really helping :) its really cool to get to know you all better. I had a long shoot today and fan signs are coming :) in the mean time i hope you enjoy these pics as u all know im a huge sports fan football is my life lol but we do have a hockey team here in toronto that unfortunatley blows but i will always support. :) I hope to have all your votes for best cam girl and best adult model those categories mean the most to me.

Ill be in minnesota for a vikings game this weekend im super excited try and catch me at the 50 yard line first row ill prob do something crazy and end up on tv lol like I did at the bills game :). I moved up and I appreciate all of your votes :) I hope to keep pushing through. Hugs and kisses to all of you
I will be giving away a hot oily boobie show free to everyone if I win in any of the categories ( my bribery is sooo subtle) lol :) But really I feel i deserve to win I work hard I give you the absolute best of me all the time 100%. No one sponsers me to go to events I go because I want to meet my fans and love having fun with you guys. Thanks again for being awesome !

espn5.jpg

martinsecondleafsblog3.jpg

mapleleafblog3.jpg

mapleleafblog2.jpg

blogbrett4.jpg

IMG_6692-low-ress1.jpg

You're welcome for the vote Alisa.:angels:
And thank-you Taylor for the photos you posted, never been more proud to be a Leaf fan. You're right they do suck but they have their moments. Next time they're playing extra bad I'll just remember you in that bikini and then it won't seem so bad. So in other words I'll probably be thinking about that bikini ALOT! LOL:bowdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.