• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Miss Freeones 2011 - Canadian Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um you are forgetting the hottest Canadian girl ever to grace the pages of Freeones.

Capri Cavalli !!

big-tits-at-school-capri-cavalli.jpg

1265722295-zGshPw.jpg

picture09.jpg

You're right WTC7WasPulled, Capri Cavalli is on very hot Canadian Woman but unfortunately is not in the running in any catergory in this years Miss Freeones contest. Maybe she'll run next year. I'd gladly send some votes her way.

My Votes For Today

Miss Freeones: Ariel Rebel, Jenny Poussin, Shyla Stylez, Spexy Ashleigh, Taylor Stevens

Best Cam-Girl: Private Jewel, Spexy Ashleigh

Best Adult Model: Ashley Candy, Jenny Poussin

Best Newcomer: Play With Alisa, Spexy Ashleigh

Best Official Site: Jenny Poussin, Taylor Stevens

Best OCSM: Taylor Stevens, Spexy Ashleigh

I would also like to take this opportunity to congratulate the big movers for today. Jenny Poussin and Sunny Leone both moved up 6 spots and Ariel Rebel moved up 4 spots in the Miss Freeones contest. Andi Land moved up 6 spots in Best Adult Model and Spexy Ashleigh moved up 4 spots in Best OCSM. Congrats beautiful ladies on your big moves yesterday. We'll all do our best to keep you moving in that direction.

Um you are forgetting the hottest Canadian girl ever to grace the pages of Freeones.

Capri Cavalli !!

:nono:No hardcore pics unless you're an Oh si, es em.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
Mah votez today

Miss Freeones:

Canadians
Spexy Ashleigh :)iloveyou:)
Taylor Stevens
Jenny Poussin

Honorary Canadians
Sophie Dee
Vicki Vette

Euro Babe

Sophie Dee
Rachel Aldana

Cam Grrrl

Spexy
Taylor

Adult Model
Spexy
Jenny

Newcomer
Spexy
Play With Alisa

Official Site
Taylor
Vicki Vette

OCSM
Spexy
Sophie Dee

TAYSTEVENS

Official Checked Star Member
Hey guys I decided to post my blog post in here for all of you who havent thank you so much for your compliments I really worked my ass of losing that weight it was the second hardest thing i ever had to do in my life. I was very happy when i was bigger posing for voluptuous and xl girls as well as I am now. I did get too thin for my liking and gained some back but I wanted to beause It didnt look right but back then the only thing that mattered to me was numbers.

I have great fans thank you all so much for being here for me through everything. Thank you all soo much for your votes. Its my first year in this contest and im not at all even aiming to win miss freeones I want to win best adult model and or best cam girl those mean the most to me. ive been caming since university and ive done everything on my own. So i appreciate all your votes soo much. Please keep voting every day. www.vote4tay.com
Here is my daily dosage of pics and a blog post for you all

Hey guys... Ive been dealing with so much latley that its been so hard to keep my blog posts updated but i think Ive just about caught up. Its about time I answered some formspring questions since its been so so long. Im dealing with a lot of health issues right now and its a fight right now but again thank you to everyone thats standing by me :).

Thank you for all the support and love :) with all you guys by my side how can a girl go wrong :) ! I wanted to thank you all for your freeones votes please register and vote for me at www.vote4tay.com every day. I really think with your help I might win, im honoured that im even on that list but I encourage you all to vote all you can and a free boobie oil video awaits if i win lol :).

As you know I will be in Minny this weekend. Im super excited wooot maybe I can hold a "brett makes me wet" sign lol.. that will never get on air hahah !

I hope you guys are enjoying the holiday season its getting increasingly cold here. Very NIPPLY like you boys like it. Anyways lol, join my free fanclub right now for some goodies and full sets and videos. Its a free screenname away so join today ! hahaha :) Now, time for the formspring questions/rants/compliments I just checked my inbox and have over 2700 questions lol I should get the dust of that thing from time to time lol.

1.Something you will never forget ...
Falling in love for the first time. Although single now. I wont forget falling in Love its a feeling that doesnt come around often. I also wont forget My first ever fan meeting in person where someone recognized me and asked for my autograph.

2. Are you happy to be considered a slut/whore ?
LOL this one is funny to me. First and foremost I dont consider myself a slut or a whore. If you consider me that that is your problem. I love who I am what I do I carry myself with class and enjoy my fans. Are you happy to be considered some troll on the internet hiding behind his words ? Just wondering ???

3. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now ?
Still kicking ass, taking names doing what I do best. If i find a love of my life who knows what will happen. As for now...I am an entrepreneur and im doing what I need to do. I want to be enjoying life as I am now and continuing to bring the best of me to you :)

4. Favourite time to fuck ?
Mornings. Dirty Morning Sex is so fkn hot. The thought of it makes me wanna cream my pants lol. Its like that raw energy in the morning when you wake up beside someone and just feel their warm body beside you and get to fucking lol. (im soo naughty) LOL :) That question got me wet lol ! Make sure to come see me live on cam tonight and all week long at my free fanclub.

5. If you could have a threesome between you and two celbrities who would they be ? Well if we are talking female scarlett johannson would definitely be on that list as well as kim kardashian and or angelina jolie I think they are just gorgeous. Curvy and gorgeous !

Ok boys thats all for today but no worries I got 2695 more to go through lol :) hahah Here is one of the never before seen pics that I was selling at glamourcon it seems to be a favourite so make sure you join the free fanclub beacause im updating it with lots of never before seen footage !

Loove tons xoxox

Tay
balconyblog.jpg

Balconyblog2.jpg

balconyblog3.jpg

and one from my actiongirls.com shoot

balconyblog4.jpg

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I've read some posts on other threads, complaining about threads like this one. Threads that are trying to get people to vote a certain way. Well, while I admit that I'm trying to get votes for my nations hotties, which I won't apologize for, I'm mostly trying to draw attention to them because I honestly believe they deserve to be voted for and to win and I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

It's a competition. Which involves ... competing.

Competing interests, candidates, teams have supporters and fans ... so, what's the logic behind the whiners' whining? You can support someone by voting, but you have to keep quiet about it?

I think there should be more threads like this. makes things more interesting, interactive ... which is part of the point of the board, no?
I've been following this thread for all the time I've been a member, which isn't a long time. Hehe.

Anyway, I do agree with Carmela's # 1 fan and the Orange Cat... it is not a beauty contest, it is much more than that. There is noteriety, and celebrity. My case in point, look what happened to Bree Olson, Vicky Vette (who may be Norwegian but who lived for many years in Canada, btw) and Lisa Ann. More members to each of their websites. This year, the Miss Freeones contest is much bigger and brighter, and much more money in prizes to be won. :)

My only disappointment is that the three most famous Canadians in Freeones, yes these ladies are much more famous than Shyla Stylez, Sunny Leone, Taylor Stevens, Jenny Poussin, Private Jewel, Ariel Rebel, Capri Cavalli, Shanda Fay, Play With Alisa, and Spexy Ashleigh.

I'm talking about... Former Penthouse Pet Lanny Barby and Bianca Beauchamp :) ;)

Oh and although she's not a native Canadian, she has been living in Toronto for over a decade, Pandora Peaks as she's now happiliy retired. :)

My Votes For Today

Miss Freeones: Ariel Rebel, Jenny Poussin, Shyla Stylez, Spexy Ashleigh, Taylor Stevens

Best Cam-Girl: Private Jewel, Spexy Ashleigh

Best Adult Model: Ashley Candy, Jenny Poussin

Best Newcomer: Play With Alisa, Spexy Ashleigh

Best Official Site: Jenny Poussin, Taylor Stevens

Best OCSM: Taylor Stevens, Spexy Ashleigh

I would also like to take this opportunity to congratulate the big movers for today. Jenny Poussin and Sunny Leone both moved up 6 spots and Ariel Rebel moved up 4 spots in the Miss Freeones contest. Andi Land moved up 6 spots in Best Adult Model and Spexy Ashleigh moved up 4 spots in Best OCSM. Congrats beautiful ladies on your big moves yesterday. We'll all do our best to keep you moving in that direction.

Thank you for continuing to vote for me Bingfan:kiss:

Mah votez today

Miss Freeones:

Canadians
Spexy Ashleigh :)iloveyou:)
Taylor Stevens
Jenny Poussin

Honorary Canadians
Sophie Dee
Vicki Vette

Euro Babe

Sophie Dee
Rachel Aldana

Cam Grrrl

Spexy
Taylor

Adult Model
Spexy
Jenny

Newcomer
Spexy
Play With Alisa

Official Site
Taylor
Vicki Vette

OCSM
Spexy
Sophie Dee

Thank you Orange Cat for the vote:kiss:

You're very welcome for the votes Alisa, I'll do my best to try to get as many votes your way to continue on in the contest. The same goes for you Taylor Stevens. And thank-you for honouring this thread with your blog post. I truly hope your health issues are not too serious and that you feel back to 100% very soon. You're an awesome woman, take care of yourself. :turnturn:

On this snowy, freezing cold day, up here in the north of BC and a good chunk of the rest of this great land, why not stay warm inside and vote for a beautiful Canadian girl? And if you're in a warmer climate why not stay in and vote for a beautiful Canadian girl in sympathy? Afterall, you know what cold does to nipples. :D:1orglaugh

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
You're very welcome for the votes Alisa, I'll do my best to try to get as many votes your way to continue on in the contest. The same goes for you Taylor Stevens. And thank-you for honouring this thread with your blog post. I truly hope your health issues are not too serious and that you feel back to 100% very soon. You're an awesome woman, take care of yourself. :turnturn:

Seconded ......

Thank you boys:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.