• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Miss FreeOnes 2010 - Voting for the 2nd round has Officially started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My every day vote goes to:

Love Gisele
Janessa Brazil
Violet Erotica

i see u got 2 spots open, may i recommend u vote for
Miss Hybrid
Nikki Nova

fa3b1cca647f935a3940365806ac6a39.jpg

this is the hotty Miss Hybrid :thumbsup:

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
I've got one vote left...:D
Correction: I had one left,and I just gave it to Devon Michaels....

Last edited:
My every day vote goes to:

Love Gisele
Janessa Brazil
Violet Erotica

Haven't been here in weeks, but my votes as always:
Nina Mercedez
Sara Jay
Lisa Sparxxx
Vicky Vette
Brandy Taylor

May I recomend three other outstanding choices in this contest. Just click the links below each name for a better discrption
Nikki Nova
http://aziani.com/gals/nikkinova/nikkinova_video7.php?nats=freely:rscf:aziani,

Miss Hybrid
http://gals.misshybrid.com/BlackJacketLunchDildoMx/index.php?id=2034779

Jenny Poussin
http://revs.jennypoussin.com/Jenny_Poussin/Babe-in-bed-playign-with-herself/100263.html

Thank you .:hatsoff:

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
hey good evening everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend and are not dreading Monday too badly! :) I don't mind Monday's too much. I'm shooting for Teravision tomorrow...you know, Tera Patrick's company. We'll see what's up with this. I hear good and bad so hopefully it won't suck. Tera called me personally to ask because I have declined the last 2 times they offered me a job. She was really nice so I said wtf I'll do it!

I'll post pics tomorrow!!!!

_CKP6310.jpg

mariah-milano-015.jpg

15.jpg

09.jpg

11.jpg

13.jpg

06.jpg

15.jpg

05.jpg

Mariahxxx

hey good evening everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend and are not dreading Monday too badly! :) I don't mind Monday's too much. I'm shooting for Teravision tomorrow...you know, Tera Patrick's company. We'll see what's up with this. I hear good and bad so hopefully it won't suck. Tera called me personally to ask because I have declined the last 2 times they offered me a job. She was really nice so I said wtf I'll do it!

I'll post pics!!!!

_CKP6310.jpg

mariah-milano-015.jpg

Bree Olson

Verified Babe
Good luck on your Teravision shoot tomorrow! Thank you for all of the votes and please continue to PM me, I won't bite, I promise ;) Some quick pics before I go to bed lol

Delurking to say briefly that I'm throughly enjoying this contest, and all the good natured smack going on between the models.

And how nice that the top two positions are currently being held by big-busted MILF's!!! If this holds up to the finals.

As for my votes....being dedicated to the Vette Nation Army, I have to go with the team vote:

Vicky Vette
Sunny Lane
Sara Jay
Deauxma

My fifth vote's been going for Shyla Stylez, simply because, well, she's HOT. But, I could reconsider for Miss Hybrid if she stays in the contest.

Nothing against Lisa Ann in any way, since I adore her for kicking The "Real" Sarah Palin's ass in every way possible...but I'm loyal to The Commander in Briefs on this one.

Keep in mind, guys and dolls....this is an adult beauty contest, not Big Brother. You can root for your favorite and still respect the others....they are all gorgeous women.

Anthony
(VNA Legal Guardian/Headbussa)

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/bree-olson said:
Bree Olson[/URL][/B], post: 4199270, member: 370964"]Good luck on your Teravision shoot tomorrow! Thank you for all of the votes and please continue to PM me, I won't bite, I promise ;)

What no biting? Where's the fun in that?

I dont Love her!
i just have an incredible unbelievablE PASSION Mixed with a nasty naughty fantastic overwhelming WILD Lust for miss hybrid!

well...and i do like her....

"I got a jones for your afection
Like a monkey on my back"...JBJ

i aint been on no ones back

Status
Not open for further replies.