• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Military?

Are you active duty or even inactive duty? Have you served in the US military? Anyone thought about it? How about non-US military? Anyone have comments about IT?

Although my user name would indicate that I was a military man, I'm actually not. I must say that I have lots of friends that are in and I did some ROTC in college.

I have nothing but the utmost respect for anyone who would put their life on the line for their beliefs.

The Admiral

i served in the swiss army. in my country, when you are a 18 old male person you must! go to make a test for the army. its a one day test with sport,writing,etc. at the end of the day they say you what you do in the army(tankdriver,pilot,infanterie,etc.) one year later you go to the rekrutschool(school for soilder)for 17 weeks! they teach you how to use a weapon,tactics,drive army vehicles and other stuff.when the 17 weeks are over you can say yes i like army i make more, you can make corparl,major...... but that can go a few years.when you say:no thanks,you are a normal soilder.but know you must take the hole army stuff(uniforms,shoes equiment,weapon) at home! for two reasons.1. all 2 years you have to go for 3 weeks back in the army,to learn new stuff and dont forget the old stuff that they teach you.(no joke!)2. when is come to a war (hope not!) you have your army stuff at home,and you are ready to go to your base. and all year you must go to shoot with your weapon,and must shoot 41 points,when not you must go again. when you not go to shoot you pay a penalty(600 swiss francs!¨)or one week jail! a kind of stupid!so i hope you understand that,and sorry for my bad englisch!:hatsoff: ;)

anobody

Banned
personally i think there should be some kind of national service again in a lot of countries - great way to deal with massive anti-social problems being experienced, especially in britain

lordraven said:
personally i think there should be some kind of national service again in a lot of countries - great way to deal with massive anti-social problems being experienced, especially in britain

:confused: anti-social problems, others cuntrys have worse problems than the uk :mad:

Last edited:
Hey roadrunner so what was you job.
Well I have 4 years active duty. My basic training was 4 months
long and I loved every minute of it.
I was a tankcrewman. It was a cool job rolling across an open
field full blast. Blow thing up you can't see without optics.
I got out in DEC. 99 and everything was good. Then I signed back
up for the guard to do the same thing Sept.12, 2001 I knew
that the guard unit would get some action.
I was right they are there now and I couldn't go because I messed my ankle up and had to stay behind and help train the new guys. Makes me very mad because this is what I trained my while life for was to fight and now It was all for nothing. But hey
at least the wife is happy.
I do think every single person in the state should have to at least
spend one year defending this country. It would wake alot of
these sissy ass people up. I have respect for anyone who
serves there country enemy or not.

hinddee29

was a navy corpseman for four years. Unfourtunately was in durring the Clinton administration. He thought the military was a way to test things out on the society as a whole..
The only whole was the big asshole that Clinton was. Oh well thats my soap box for the day I stood on it a little and thats about it. Over all the military is great for any young kid who doesnt know what they want to do in life. Made me learn i didnt want to be under that prick of a Presidents control.
Actually, when I think about it. I had a friend who got busted cheating on his wife in a bar.. He got stripped of rank and got a dishonorable discharge. And all he did was kiss another girl in a bar. Hell Clinton got his lil oscar meyer sucked on and got his hand slapped. He falls under the military code of uniform justice.
Yeha justice, what a fuck stick getting away with that.
Yeah I know, it is an old point and should be dropped, but why is it that the lowly soldier and the rest of the working stiffs of america havce to actually abide by the laws of the country, but the select few who have the money and the power get away with it.
Matter of fact, thise soldiers that are getting court marhseld over the torture thing in Iraq, do you think they did that undere their own accord? Hell no, that had to come from someone higher up. I cant believe they were able to just get away with doing that with out some brass knowing about it before it got so out of hand.
Yes, I am saying that they were probably directed to do so.
Oh well, fuck it...things arent going to change in society till all lawyers arent allowed to be political officials...