• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Milena Velba - One for the big boob lovers

i'm a big MV fan and have followed her for while now, and have also followed this thread as well - great MV stuff in here! just for fun i've also dabbled in the tasteful photoshopping of some of MV's best shots and have gotten pretty adept at it. if interested in a sampling of some of those shots - clearly denoted as 'enhanced' or such, and just for fun of course! - i would be happy to post them...

Different strokes

Hey Slim, I applaud your efforts and skills in the photoshop dept. But there is no need for the "enhancement" of our beloved Milena's chest. Please don't taint my collections of, what I believe to be, original sets with your enhancements.

BP just does it to alleviate the frustration of Milena's cunny shyness. We see it for what it is, a hoax to get attention.

BananaPalmer

Closed Account

too much even for me, never thought id say that.
good luck, keep the faith.
Yes, Milena can be a tad overwhelming upon first ogle. My advice is to practice gawking Nadine Jansen's pimple-chest and then work your way up to the big ones.

....................Nadine.................:rolleyes:..................Miosotis..................

Oglero :eek:

I agree, MV is one of a kind and certainly not in need of any enhancement of any type! carry on.... :)

BananaPalmer

Closed Account

Don't misconstrue this as encouragement, Slim, but when it comes to Milena forging, cunnet is King.
Oglero :eek: