• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Milena Velba - One for the big boob lovers

hey all, does anyone else think our wonderful MV's magnificent mammies look even fuller and more magnificent in her more recent photo shoots? they are even more amazing - talk about getting better with age! for example, here's a picture from a 2008 shoot and next to it one from 2009.

Attachments

• 2008.2009.jpg
    2008.2009.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 887

hey all, does anyone else think our wonderful MV's magnificent mammies look even fuller and more magnificent in her more recent photo shoots? they are even more amazing - talk about getting better with age! for example, here's a picture from a 2008 shoot and next to it one from 2009.

I agree! there seems to be a difference, for the good of course.

BananaPalmer

Closed Account

I think it's just a weight fluctuation thingy. Milena's one of those rare bears that any extra kilos go straight to her tazzamazoos. I liken her to a tit camel.
Oglero :eek:

I heard that her photographer doesn't want her picture being posted for free on various forums. Is that true?
I know other forums that had to ban her pictures..

AliciaLoren36JJ

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

Oh, I know. I've been looking for someone who lactates as well as milena. I have looked VERY hard. I found Alicia Loren, who kinda looks too whorish. Um, Maxi 36JJ-I think, but she's kinda odd. Her breasts aren't as beautiful as Milena's. And ofcourse, the ever popular Jugg Mistress. She is just flat out old. She's 50-something. And she has liverspots on her huge tankers. The only person I found that was really close to Milena's was, my love, Nadine Jansen... To me, she's much more beautiful than Milena, but in everything she's in, she acts like Milena's prodigee. Well, Milena IS the Busty Goddess.

I always wanted her on my site to make a reciprocal milking scene. I think would have be very nice