• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Milena Velba - One for the big boob lovers

Aww, BP you're more of a buzz kill than Sir Buzz Killington.

But you do have quite a point, boyo...

Although you MUST answer one thing, why don't you trust me, Silly Banana?

BP thanks for keeping everyone inline in my absence.

Arti, reading the russian. Kudoos to you my friend!

Milk what does trust have to do with anything! This is the internet, everyone lies. Except me! I'm 6'2", 185lbs, and my cock is 6lbs soft.

BP where did you find that photo. That bitch told me she deleted them all. It was cold in the house, the AC was on and I just steped out of the shower. There's shrinkage I tell you! SHRINKAGE!
At least I have good tasted even if I'm hung like a gerbal.

It's a softee of coarse. Now quite making an issue out of my gerbal dick and find me some Milena goodies, so it can grow to a large strapping lad :spump:.

Beside having a conversation about a man's penis size is gayer then cum on a mustache.

Good on you mate!

BananaPalmer

Closed Account

I was doing a spot of Milena retro-ogling on the weekened and I gawked across the pic below. Gentlemen, and Milko, we got underbits!
Oglero :eek:

BananaPalmer

Closed Account

Originally posted by swasy
viewpost.gif

Where can a guy find a gallery of the infamous Milena dressed as a sailor? I've done a search on google and have gotten images but they lead to an asian site with no pics of Milena at all. Very frustrating.
I've hidden a link to that set somewhere in this post, Swasy. Not only will you have to find it but you'll also have to defuse it (remove the asterisk). Good luck, and may the filth be with you.
th_88014_Untitled-99_122_373lo.jpg

I've hidden a link to that set somewhere in this post, Swasy. Not only will you have to find it but you'll also have to defuse it (remove the asterisk). Good luck, and may the filth be with you.

Gotta love milena's shaved pussy!

I was doing a spot of Milena retro-ogling on the weekened and I gawked across the pic below. Gentlemen, and Milko, we got underbits!

I think is a fake too, too much strange pussy. Anyway she is a LIVING LEGEND.
How could God create such a Boob's lovers dream?
Sometimes I think that one guy went to the Genius asking: "I don't need 3 wishes, just one:create the most perfect woman for me"... And the result is this woman

I would get crazy if she does webcam shows. I would spend all my money, but I wouldn't mind.