• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Megadeth Vs. Metalica

Mustain got kicked from metalica and created his oun better band that rocked harder and continues to rock harder than Metalica ever could

The day Black came out, Metallica has bummed me out ever since.

I love both bands and both have great fucking songs. I do think that Dave Mustaine is a better guitar player then Kirk Hammett.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
Metallica expanded its style, evolved per se, but Mustaine stayed pretty much in the same groove. Neither is wrong and preference is personal. I prefer Metallica, but don't flip the channel when Megadeth comes on

Metallica, the early days. Megadeth is leaps and bounds better than Metallica now. Don't even get me started about the production quality of the last two Metallica albums. Probably the most horribly mixed albums ever.

Megadeth has some good stuff, and the fact that Mustaine can sing and play those riffs is incredible, but Metallica shits on them. There is no denying it.

Metallica's first 4 albums are better than anything Megadeth ever put out.

And people actually like new Megadeth?? Endgame was terrible.

Metallica, the early days. Megadeth is leaps and bounds better than Metallica now. Don't even get me started about the production quality of the last two Metallica albums. Probably the most horribly mixed albums ever.

thank you finaly sombody that knows what they are talking about as far as im conserned aneybody that tikes the new metalica dose not know old metalica

feller469

considering the first Metallica album came out before you were born, you have probably listened to them back to back. Meanwhile, a guy like me has lived them in real time and as Metallica got older, I got older. Metallica was usually able to capture the zeitgeist with its albums. The albums enabled me to associate and vent.

I don't go to the mosh pit anymore. Too old for that shit.

Judging from your posts and your posted age, you were like me at 21. The harder the better. i didn't really care for the lyrics as much as I did the audio assault and physical release.

Open your eyes and ears to the evolution of the bands and see that both are worthy of your attention.

Also...

Megadeth may be better than Metallica now, in 2010 (I disagree), but that's like saying Joe Frazier could kick Mohammed Ali's ass right now. Sure, he probably could. But we all know who the greatest of all time is.

Just because their passed their prime now, doesn't mean you should take anything away from their early stuff.

Load was a sic album btw.

feller469

I loved Van Halen growing up. But now, when I listen to some of the latter VH, I really don't know what Eddie was doing. He went one way, I went another. He doesn't suck, I just don't dig it as much.

I like both but I have to go with Megadeth \m/

megadeath! :thefinger

metallica! :thefinger

:fight: :violent:

:sleep:

:sing: :bigear:
as long as they both kickass! :glugglug: