• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Megadeth Vs. Metalica

Mustain got kicked from metalica and created his oun better band that rocked harder and continues to rock harder than Metalica ever could

I have to agree
20Megadeth.jpg

That is Crapallica at their best. Showmen. Not musicians. They are four business men with a company (not a band) called Metallica. There is no need for such gimmicks as they use in their shows. That sort of thing is there to distract the audience from the lackings else where. Tactics used by mainstream groups because their music isn't enough to entertain.
Off course, I can't agree with that.

IMO, the music is a part of the show, the most important part, sure. But it's not the only one.
When I go to a gig, I want music + something else. I want my eyes to be pleased as well as my ears are. Even if they are the best musicians ever, a band composed of for guys standing all gig long without making a single step is totaly uninteresting:sleep:
I'll buy the live album and listen to it comfortably at home.

On the other side, good but not great musicians that would be awesome showmen, hey, keep me a spot in the front row :thumbsup:

I love how a lot of people are hyping Death Magnetic as a return to form for the band. I've seen this on other forums. Please! have you ever tried to listen to it?. I mean REALLY LISTEN TO IT not just get excited because it is heavier than everything else they've done in the past fifteen years.

The vocals are terrible on any album made over the past 22 years. Hetfield is a lousey singer. What with all this hey hey hey yeah yeah yeah shit that he comes out with. Fuck off Jimmy your a dinosaur that is too old to rock now. So stop trying. The music on Death Magnetic still has that sold out (Load + Reload era) feel to it. Yes it is heavier but it still feels like they are trying to retain the sold out vibe they have. You fanboys can hear it in the music if you close your mouths and give your ears a chance!. The mixing is poor for the album and the drums sound like Ulrich is using a collection of empty Heinz beans cans.

Crapallica is riding on past glories. Because if they made music back in the day what they are making now, they wouldn't even be half as close to the popularity that they are experiencing just now.

Mustaine has more talent in his big toe than the whole of that "other band" put together. Davey boys riffs and solos ooze sheer talent (back then and now) compared to Kirk Lee Hammett's run of the mill 80's thrash riffing and soloing (which was him at his best).

Megadeth is a band that fires off sheer undiluted energy.

Metallica was a band that produced loud and heavy music.

Megadeth's Endgame pisses on (from high above) everything below that Crapallica has done in the past 22 years!. The best thing that wee midget drummer bastard and Jimmy Hetfield ever did, was chuck Dave out the band. Cos that mistake (by them) brought about the creation of an even better band than the previous band Mustaine was in.

David Mustaine have proven his band still has what it takes to bring it with the Endgame album. The future looks bright for them. Crapallica on the other hand they will still retain that dull and lifeless music vibe that they have at the moment. They are too busy sitting in their mansions burning money for kicks to bother about quality music anymore. They got lazy to the point of no return. I take the piss out of them every chance I get. Respect is given when it is due. And it is not due anytime soon for a bunch of old farts who's Metal Flame went out decades ago that play mainstream music!.

That is Crapallica at their best. Showmen. Not musicians. They are four business men with a company (not a band) called Metallica. There is no need for such gimmicks as they use in their shows. That sort of thing is there to distract the audience from the lackings else where. Tactics used by mainstream groups because their music isn't enough to entertain.

Dave Mustaine.........is that you?

Symphony and Metal....Nuff said.

Countdown to Extinction and Youthenasia are the two albums I have (in addition to the greatest hits) and I have to say they are good albums. In fact, I'm going to play them now. :hatsoff: I never got into their older stuff. Can someone here suggest their best older album(s) so I can check them out?

Death magnetic with bad production? Yeah cuz Rick Rubin dont know his shit, sorry but i dont get why so many people are saying this ever since Eddie Trunk said it.. Oh well, everyone has there tastes.

Countdown to Extinction and Youthenasia are the two albums I have (in addition to the greatest hits) and I have to say they are good albums. In fact, I'm going to play them now. :hatsoff: I never got into their older stuff. Can someone here suggest their best older album(s) so I can check them out?

You have to get Rust in Peace of of there best by far

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Mustain got kicked from metalica and created his oun better band that rocked harder and continues to rock harder than Metalica ever could

You must be thinking about Metallica's post Load days. Take a listen to the earlier stuff. It has influenced far more musicians than megadeath ever will. Ask any major band who's come out after Metallica who influenced them more. Megadeath or Metalllica. I bet you'll be surprised.

Plus you gotta admit S&M was fuckin awesome!

I like them both.
But my favorite is MEGADETH

Mustaine co-wrote many songs from two of Metallica's greatest albums (Kill em All and Ride the Lightning)

among them being Seek and Destroy! (not sure if that was all him or just partly)

He claims to have had a hand in a few others (no one knows for sure) and "The Four Hoursmen" was originally a song he wrote with Hetfield and Ulrich that Metallica re-recorded. The original is Megadeth's "Mechanix"

For a long time there were rumors that the two bands would get together. Not sure if it was just to do a show or record some tracks.

Personally, i think Metallica has too much to lose if Megadeth shows them up, and I don't think their egos can handle that. That, and I can see alot of fans getting into stupid arguments and fights as to who is better. . . too bad, I was looking forward to METALLADETH :bowdown:

I like them both.

Mustaine co-wrote many songs from two of Metallica's greatest albums (Kill em All and Ride the Lightning)

among them being Seek and Destroy! (not sure if that was all him or just partly)

He claims to have had a hand in a few others (no one knows for sure) and "The Four Hoursmen" was originally a song he wrote with Hetfield and Ulrich that Metallica re-recorded. The original is Megadeth's "Mechanix"

For a long time there were rumors that the two bands would get together. Not sure if it was just to do a show or record some tracks.

Personally, i think Metallica has too much to lose if Megadeth shows them up, and I don't think their egos can handle that. That, and I can see alot of fans getting into stupid arguments and fights as to who is better. . . too bad, I was looking forward to METALLADETH :bowdown:

finely one of the few that know who the better band is

I like them both.

How do you know they wouldn't be MEGALLICA?

i love the old songs to metallica but the new bluray's from france and mexico was one of the best live concerts i have seen with them to be honest awsome show and performence lots of good songs and great sound.

The correct answer is Slayer.
Mustaine can't sing and Metallica hasn't released a decent album since Master Of Puppets.

The correct answer is Slayer.
Mustaine can't sing and Metallica hasn't released a decent album since Master Of Puppets.

Slayer hasn't released a decent album since Seasons in the Abyss (1990). At least Dave has proven his band still has that special something that made the band famous to begin with. Slayer and Crapallica are like old farts trying to rock. Slayer think that if they are LOUD and FAST then they are good. It takes more than loud and fast music to make you good. You need decent riffs and solos as well. And a singer that can sing (not scream like Tom Araya does).

So stick that in your pipe and smoke it :thefinger