• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

McNuggets are awesome

That is all.

xanaXXX

Closed Account
sometimes they have bones in them. but they're still awesome!

DR. B

Closed Account
what the fuck is a McNugget?

:pukey: I hate McDonald's.

LeyaFalcon

Official Checked Star Member
Mcdonalds is disgusting...it shouldn't even be considered food. Its complete crap, chemicals and lord knows what else...the calorie, preser atives, saturated fat and everything else, its just terrible for you and terrible tasting...blllleeeehhhh!!!!

Mcdonalds is disgusting...it shouldn't even be considered food. Its complete crap, chemicals and lord knows what else...the calorie, preser atives, saturated fat and everything else, its just terrible for you and terrible tasting...blllleeeehhhh!!!!

I know, Burger King is waaaaayyyy better

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Ugh burger king is nasty too!

I was just playin'... Seriously though, I know it's horrible for you, but I really don't give a shit. I'm not addicted to fast food by any means, but I really don't see the harm in a nice greasy burger every so often. If I was that worried about my health, I'd stop smoking and start jogging.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
I was just playin'... Seriously though, I know it's horrible for you, but I really don't give a shit. I'm not addicted to fast food by any means, but I really don't see the harm in a nice greasy burger every so often. If I was that worried about my health, I'd stop smoking and start jogging.

what about the meth?