• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

McNuggets are awesome

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth.....it's fucking nasty.

When I was a manager, we'd have to taste test stuff. I bit into a nugget only to find it was half cooked. Someone pulled the wrong basket out of the fryer.

That was pretty much the end of nuggets for me.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
I second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth.....it's fucking nasty.

When I was a manager, we'd have to taste test stuff. I bit into a nugget only to find it was half cooked. Someone pulled the wrong basket out of the fryer.

That was pretty much the end of nuggets for me.

oh disgusting. i had a similar experience with.. i can barely say it, tacquitos. fucking a. got so sick... out at sea.. threw up for days.. oh god.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Don't forget to look for part two!

Yummy.

100 chicken nuggets = 4800 calories, 301g fat, 251g carbs, 10g fiber, and 249g protein

That's not counting the sauces or the fact that none of it is real food. o_O

It's quite cold here. My McNuggets are trying to climb back in for some warmth.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
McDonald's "food" is fucking nasty. I stopped eating it about six years ago. About halfway into the venture; I had to stop at one of their locations to take a whiz; and just the smell of it sickened me.

I think that there's very low doses of heroin in it; just enough to get people addicted to it. It's the only thing that explains why it's so universally loved.

I think that there's very low doses of heroin in it; just enough to get people addicted to it. It's the only thing that explains why it's so universally loved.

It's the culinary version of heroin: mono sodium glutamate.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I have to eat the fake ones, made out of spices, wheat germ, and other vegetable by products.

missdannigee

Official Checked Star Member
haha all this hatred makes me so proud! as some of you know im in school with a minor in exercise science and another in nutrition and its pretty much the only thing im super passionate about...so just know that this thread (the hatred part) warms my soul! how about just no fast food places ...period! :)

*honestly though, a lot of people are just unaware of what everything is made of or contains...its just a lack of knowledge which is why i want to dedicate my time to inform-most people, not all-but most would not make simple food choices if they knew what it contained and what it did to your body.

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I don't think that the 'Fast Food' concept is the issue. It's about the 'Cheap Food.

You can make a great fast sandwich, burger, kebab, whatever, and it can be really healthy. It just won't be supercheap.

Lips & assholes?

Mechanically separated chicken, yum yum!

I think there must be an excess of mechanically separated chicken lately, and fast food joints must be getting bulk deals, because it seems like every fast food restaurant, in my area at least, is suddenly offering chicken "bites," "nuggets," or "poppers" all of which are made from this slurry. They all also seem to be "available for a limited time only," which leads me to believe that there must be some good wholesale discounts right now and everyone is getting in on it.

I love it, personally. McNuggets, popcorn chicken, chicken bites, 99 cent chicken sandwiches, etc... Pretty much all fast food chicken items are made from this stuff. Unless you're getting a grilled chicken breast, you can be pretty much guaranteed that, at a fast food establishment, deep-fried mechanically separated chicken is what you're eating. Enjoy!

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
Yummy.

100 chicken nuggets = 4800 calories, 301g fat, 251g carbs, 10g fiber, and 249g protein

That's not counting the sauces or the fact that none of it is real food. o_O

yes! the sauces. recently, i was checking into those things. they make the meal even worse. first ingredients are always high fructose corn syrup, sugar, and oil.

man, theres no reason this stuff has to be so disgusting.