• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

McNuggets are awesome

wottle

I'm so horny, even the crack of dawn isn't safe

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
I love how everyone's a nutrition expert all of a sudden...

it happens. but im sure a few of us have studied this sorta thing. i've been into health food for awhile and am currently on a kick with exercise and proper eating so i know my facts.

I love how everyone's a nutrition expert all of a sudden...

I'm certainly not claiming to be a nutrition expert, but do you really need to be a nutrition expert to be suspicious of the nutritional value of McDonalds' food? I can tell you with full confidence that there is no way that McNuggets are good for you, especially in large quantities.

Am I a nutrition expert? No. Do you disagree with what I said? Do you think it would be difficult for me to find a nutrition expert that would agree with what I said? Yes.

I'm certainly not claiming to be a nutrition expert, but do you really need to be a nutrition expert to be suspicious of the nutritional value of McDonalds' food? I can tell you with full confidence that there is no way that McNuggets are good for you, especially in large quantities.

Am I a nutrition expert? No. Do you disagree with what I said? Do you think it would be difficult for me to find a nutrition expert that would agree with what I said? Yes.

Your point is valid, but I feel like alot of the people in this thread are just going with the trend. It's now cool to go "ewwww!!!" when someone mentions fast food. Like I said, I certainly wouldn't eat it all the time, but I don't see the need to make a huge fuss about it being bad for you. It's obvious. But it doesn't change the fact that it hits the fucking spot every now and then.

Your point is valid, but I feel like alot of the people in this thread are just going with the trend. It's now cool to go "ewwww!!!" when someone mentions fast food. Like I said, I certainly wouldn't eat it all the time, but I don't see the need to make a huge fuss about it being bad for you. It's obvious. But it doesn't change the fact that it hits the fucking spot every now and then.

I hear what you're saying. I didn't eat fast food for almost 13 years, now my 4 year old thinks it is the height of awesome to get french fries at McDonalds. I have to be honest, I always (always) feel like shit after eating it.

I hear what you're saying. I didn't eat fast food for almost 13 years, now my 4 year old thinks it is the height of awesome to get french fries at McDonalds. I have to be honest, I always (always) feel like shit after eating it.

Feel like shit as in "Jesus, this food is making feel like shit", or "Jesus, I can't believe I just ate at McDonald's... I feel like a piece of shit."?

Feel like shit as in "Jesus, this food is making feel like shit", or "Jesus, I can't believe I just ate at McDonald's... I feel like a piece of shit."?

Nah, it isn't the ideological feel like shit, it's 45 minutes later, as I'm digesting, and I feel like crap, and an hour and a half later I visit the bathroom 2 times in 10 minutes.

Now I typically get a glass of water, and eat later.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
i ate some takis chips out of curiosity last month, going against my usual abstinence of junk food, i felt so fucking depressed after ingesting them. i was in a bad mood and wanted to die.

fucking chemicals.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.

I agree with you; which is why I specifically mentioned McD's in my post. I still eat fast-food; but not nearly as much as I used to; and not from there.

Everything in moderation.

I still buy McShakes once in a while and get the dollar ice cream cones. I just can't come to eat the sandwiches or other foods there. I stopped eating fast food about five years ago. Since then I have ate from McDonalds about twice, maybe thrice.

Don't need to hate on Admiral due to his chicken McNuggets love affair.

Yeah. However I feel it is completely misplaced. Perhaps I have grown malaise here... I do not know, anymore.

Identity crisis, I suppose?

Nothing an episode of the Golden Girls and a quart of cookie dough ice cream won't cure. :)

Nothing an episode of the Golden Girls and a quart of cookie dough ice cream won't cure. :)

Nah. Despite your sexual confusion, Gunslingingbird, I am drinking beer and still do not feel how I used to. I just hope you don't overdo it on the ice cream and end up watching Rosie O'Donnel and following The View to fill a void because you gained weight, became a housewife, and stuck all day to do nothing but do dishes, wash laundry, and watch daytime television. Take care Gunslinger.....

Remember: it is not the end because you are in this situation. If you ever want to have a beer with me and hang out that is cool; I just hope you don't come on to me by trying to say Lifetime is the new Playboy and we will have a good time watching it.