• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

McNuggets are awesome

Some haters in here...

Nope. They're not. At all. And fuck you for thinking they are.

Fuck you too

Some haters in here...

Fuck you too

haters-gonna-hate.jpg

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
The only thing Mcdonalds food is good for is when you are constipated and need a fast acting laxative. Nothing cleans you out better than a bacon Mcmuffin.

enjoy your silly putty because that's what they put in the nuggets, in fact they should get rid of the word chicken and just call them nuggets

Damn The Admiral is breaking out of his shell and trying to expand on the board from boxing and whatnot and you all hating on him.

If STDiva made this thread you'd all be down on your knees sucking his cock, praising him for the load he dispenses on your faces as he drinks some Hennessy and not even giving a damn if he remembers your username after he blows his load on your face.

But in reality who can resist The STDiva? Hard. I know. Still, just saying, no need to hate. The Admiral likes his chicken Mc-fuckin'-Nuggets!

they are exactly that...they do nothing for ur health, figure...fitness...stop going to mcdonalds...

that is all for now :)
Apparently you've never tried their Salads. ;)

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I will go over to McD's right now and have a Cheeseburger :p

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
haha all this hatred makes me so proud! as some of you know im in school with a minor in exercise science and another in nutrition and its pretty much the only thing im super passionate about...so just know that this thread (the hatred part) warms my soul! how about just no fast food places ...period! :)

*honestly though, a lot of people are just unaware of what everything is made of or contains...its just a lack of knowledge which is why i want to dedicate my time to inform-most people, not all-but most would not make simple food choices if they knew what it contained and what it did to your body.

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Get your training certification and move to the Netherlands so I can have a free trainer please. :1orglaugh

yes! the sauces. recently, i was checking into those things. they make the meal even worse. first ingredients are always high fructose corn syrup, sugar, and oil.

man, theres no reason this stuff has to be so disgusting.

Oh yea, sauces and other condiments are horrible. Even ketchup can have a load of calories!

I'm very happy on my current diet. You don't even have an idea how many yummy things I can have with a daily allotment of 153g fat and 159g protein a day (carbs are pretty lackluster, a whopping 26g that comes mostly from cheese, cream, and green veg). I have a huge collection of oils for cooking, baking or use as condiments, I get to use real butter, lovely steaks, cheeses, fish, and other yummy high fat low carb goodies. Oooh, and belgian mayo!

Apparently you've never tried their Salads. ;)

I actually went to McDonald's and asked for a salad once, which they said that due to them not being very popular, they didn't order any.

Their salads are pre-made, in bags and they open the bags, put them in the bowls and "here you go"... The salad is a no go.

I like the salad at SubWay, they wear gloves and they give you a choice from their displayed range. ;)

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I actually went to McDonald's and asked for a salad once, which they said that due to them not being very popular, they didn't order any.

Their salads are pre-made, in bags and they open the bags, put them in the bowls and "here you go"... The salad is a no go.

I like the salad at SubWay, they wear gloves and they give you a choice from their displayed range. ;)

I don't know about today, but I remember making the salad shakers and side salads in the morning when I worked at McD's. It was a little more work than simply throwing it into it's container. ;-) I can even remember doing "special' orders ocassionally.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
129068820-09100754.jpg

Try finding a pocket pita with sprouts that looks like George Washington.

I love how everyone's a nutrition expert all of a sudden...

I love how everyone's a nutrition expert all of a sudden...

I'm not a nutrition expert. In fact, I'm full of shit. But it's shit that didn't originate in a McDonald's kitchen. ;)