• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
i never clean my shrimp. my girl sometimes wants me to do it. in fact, i prefer them head on, shell on.

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
the beef was great a little more done than I had hoped but still really good.

here is how I like my shrimp best!

prawns-nice.jpg

photo(280).JPG

Mariahxxx

yep :) I LOVE them! I buy them live in LA at a Korean fish market and grill them. the first pic I posted of the whole shrimp was at a restaurant in Nice, France. They had AMAZING seafood especially prawns.

thanks for all the votes. I'm blown away I'm still in it!

Mariahxxx

chicken-wings.jpg

Everyone has their own favorite chicken wings. Some like the “breastaurants” like Hooters etc and some like the wings at a local bar & grill.
I have created my own version using soy sauce and honey to make the sauce, along with bell peppers, serano peppers, hot sauce and green onions.
These things are incredible! Instead of frying them like most restaurants do, I bake mine on a roasting pan.
What you’ll need:
1 package of wings
1 package of drummettes
1 bell pepper (I like to use 1/2 of 2 different color peppers!)
1/2 cup soy sauce low sodium
1/2 cup organic clover honey
hot sauce
green onion chopped

chicken-wings-milano-style1.jpg

chicken-wings-milano-style2.jpg

chicken-wings-milano-style3.jpg

chicken-wings-milano-style4.jpg

chicken-wings-milano-style5.jpg

chicken-wings-milano-style6.jpg

chicken-wings-milano-style7.jpg

chicken-wings-milano-style8.jpg

chicken-wings-milano-style9.jpg

chicken-wings-milano-style10.jpg

chicken-wings-milano-style11.jpg

chicken-wings-milano-style.jpg

you can’t go wrong with this recipe! its different and delicious and very unique!
for all my videos checkout http://dinnerwithmariah.com
xoxo
Mariah Milano

Chicken wings is such an American thing. I've had wings in a few places in the USA never thought much of them. The UK if you want wings the only thing you will get is a sanitory towel type product.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Mariah, I want to have your children. That chicken had me doing back flips.

My first thought was that the veggies were going to slip off the chicken, but then DUH! The honey makes them stick. Thawed a pack of wings and flew to the garden market. Didn't over do it with the hot sauce like you said. It enhanced the flavor rather than take command. This goes into the rotation since I always have most of this stuff on hand. I'm going to make this shit the night before I go to friend's BBQs and knock their socks off. Leftovers for lunch is going to be great tomorrow.

Mariahxxx

the videos I shot this week were probably the best so far: red wine pot roast, spicy thai beef with cold noodles, garlic-injected-bacon-thatched london broil, a cheater's canoli that is AMAZING and simple and fast, Sicilian grilled asparagus & mushrooms with prosciutto e melone that I had when I was in Sicily, Italian pot pie to die for, and a wedge salad. here's a pic of that london broil in case you just can't get your head around it :)

london-broil.jpg

Mariahxxx

the bomb dot com lol just found out I'm being considered for a nomination for a "Streamy Award" for next year!!!!!!!!!! thats the internet version of the oscars :) just considered as of now :) they are just now entering names for consideration and it's a ways off but nice to know :)

aesopRock

Closed Account
the bomb dot com lol just found out I'm being considered for a nomination for a "Streamy Award" for next year!!!!!!!!!! thats the internet version of the oscars :) just considered as of now :) they are just now entering names for consideration and it's a ways off but nice to know :)

Congratulations

Keep telling myself to stop coming to this thread since it always makes me hungry, but here I am :drool2:
Still, congrats and rooting for you :) Maybe if you whip up a few of those chicken wings OR the pot roast for the judges you'll win. Just a suggestion ;)