• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Damn; I have a few similar pieces from a range that's been discontinued and I wanted to round it out a little more. I'll take a look at Harrod's then, guess it gives the missus another excuse to spend some of my money over there.

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
parchment-paper-salmon-scallops-front.jpg

If you’ve seen my videos, you know I love me some leftovers! I love to stand at the counter looking over everything, putting things together in my head. I also love to clear out my refrigerator from time to time and a meal like this is the perfect way to do it!
In this one, I had a piece of salmon leftover from the night before as well as a few scallops. I dug around the found some snap peas, broccoli, green beans, a shallot sliced into rings as well as some capers, garlic and mushrooms. I put them all in the center of a piece of parchment paper and topped it with half a stick of butter and tied the ends and the center. You don’t need to make it air tight, you just need to be sure everything is tucked in securely. The moisture in everything will steam inside the parchment paper and it will all be sooooo delicious! In the summer I do this with banana leaves from my yard…but alas it’s winter and I gotta go parchment paper! I learned this in the Caribbean and it’s one of my favorites!

parchment-paper-salmon-scallops1.jpg

parchment-paper-salmon-scallops2.jpg

parchment-paper-salmon-scallops3.jpg

parchment-paper-salmon-scallops4.jpg

parchment-paper-salmon-scallops5.jpg

parchment-paper-salmon-scallops6.jpg

parchment-paper-salmon-scallops7.jpg

parchment-paper-salmon-scallops8.jpg

parchment-paper-salmon-scallops9.jpg

Delicious!
for all my cooking videos checkout http://www.dinnerwithmariah.com
xoxo
Mariah Milano

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
im making teriyaki bowls tonight. im having salmon (wild of course) and shes having chicken.

she's been out of town so ima welcome her back with some yummies. ima fire up the charcoal grill and get some smoke action on it.

veggies will include cabbage, carrot, and plenty of broccoli with nice sticky glaze. im leaning towards brown rice.

Mariahxxx

jerk-chicken-front.jpg

I have been to Jamaica 3 times, and each time I fell in love a little more with jerk seasonings. The last time I was there I went on this trip up into the mountains
and we stopped at this jerk shack for lunch. The pork there was the BEST I have ever had in my life! It was so spicy and they were making the jerk seasoning right there
at the shack! They had big bags of scotch bonnet peppers and all of these spices. I brought home 5 packets of jerk while everyone else was trying to figure out how to bring
some bags of ganja home with them! :) Well, this was my last bag of it :( and it turned out awesome on my skewers with chicken, mushrooms, bell pepper and red onion!
I had a nice side of broccoli slaw with olive oil.

Delicious!

xoxo
Mariah Milano

jerk-chicken-front.jpg

I have been to Jamaica 3 times, and each time I fell in love a little more with jerk seasonings. The last time I was there I went on this trip up into the mountains
and we stopped at this jerk shack for lunch. The pork there was the BEST I have ever had in my life! It was so spicy and they were making the jerk seasoning right there
at the shack! They had big bags of scotch bonnet peppers and all of these spices. I brought home 5 packets of jerk while everyone else was trying to figure out how to bring
some bags of ganja home with them! :) Well, this was my last bag of it :( and it turned out awesome on my skewers with chicken, mushrooms, bell pepper and red onion!
I had a nice side of broccoli slaw with olive oil.

Delicious!

xoxo
Mariah Milano

Wow, looks fantastic. ty babe.

Mariahxxx

thank you! babe...yes it was amazing. I just shot some incredible stuff tonight including double bone lamb rib chops with roasted tomatoes and onions, homemade pigs in a blanket and tiramisu :)

Mariahxxx

my neighbors are REALLY happy this morning :) I took the entire pan of Tiramisu to the little store by my house and gave it away. they all sat with their coffee destroying it!

Mariahxxx

chicken-cutlet-mushroom-cream-sauce-front.jpg

I love a nice cutlet, pounded really thin with a great sauce. I know traditional cutlets are usually breaded and fried, but I prefer not to bread them and instead to just salt and pepper and sizzle them on a stove top griddle with a little canola oil. It makes a great crust on the outside of the chicken and takes no time to cook!
One of my favorite sauces is this mushroom cream sauce. It’s very simple….1 cup of heavy cream, 1 stick of butter, some mushrooms of your choice (I like portobella) and a few cloves of garlic. You can add a shallot if you like, but I prefer it without it.
Once your sauce is thickened (about 20 minutes at simmer) just spoon it over your cutlet. add some black pepper if you wish and a little
parsley is nice too!

chicken-cutlet-mushroom-cream-sauce10.jpg

chicken-cutlet-mushroom-cream-sauce21.jpg

chicken-cutlet-mushroom-cream-sauce31.jpg

chicken-cutlet-mushroom-cream-sauce41.jpg

chicken-cutlet-mushroom-cream-sauce61.jpg

chicken-cutlet-mushroom-cream-sauce51.jpg

chicken-cutlet-mushroom-cream-sauce71.jpg

chicken-cutlet-mushroom-cream-sauce81.jpg

chicken-cutlet-mushroom-cream-sauce9.jpg

Delicious!
xoxo
Mariah Milano

Mariahxxx

busy to put it mildly. travel every weekend and shoot cooking videos 3 days a week and run my sites and cam studio in London. exhausting!!!!!!!! :) but good.