• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I have never seen anyone do that before lol

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I have never seen anyone do that before lol

Food is so much fun to play with. I shop markets like chicks shop a mall. Something catches my eye on a shelf and I think,"I have something in my fridge(closet) that would go perfect with this." I wish they taught cooking in elementary and high schools as an elective subject. Learning about nutrition and cooking are things that you can carry throughout your life.

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
thats the entire point :) doing things people haven't thought of yet! :)

yeah, I LOVE to shop gourmet markets. there are some amazing things to be found! but I'll take the mall any day! :)

Mariahxxx

shrimp-tacos-top.jpg

I love tacos. No, seriously. Its my FAVORITE food! I had some extra shrimp leftover and decided to make some shrimp tacos. I’m sooo glad that I did! These came out amazing!
I grilled the shrimp shell on, and then grilled some onions as well which were awesome!
What you’ll need:
1 pound shrimp
flour tortillas
cilantro
red onions
salsa
roasted corn
avocado
green onion
2 limes
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
salt
pepper

shrimp-tacos2.jpg

shrimp-tacos4.jpg

shrimp-tacos6.jpg

shrimp-tacos7.jpg

shrimp-tacos8.jpg

shrimp-tacos9.jpg

shrimp-tacos10.jpg

shrimp-tacos11.jpg

you will love this! so fresh and so much flavor!
for all my cooking videos checkout http://www.dinnerwithmariah.com
xoxo
Mariah

Tea for me tonight. Cajun spiced chicken with homemade red cabbage & onion slaw! Beautiful, just like Mariah.

Attachments

• IMG-20130226-00409.jpg
    IMG-20130226-00409.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG-20130226-00415.jpg
    IMG-20130226-00415.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 78

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
My dear departed taught me there isn't anything you can't put on a tortilla. I rarely buy bread. Always have corn and flour tortillas in the house. Tastes better, last longer, easier to work with, and cheaper than bread. Always have a bag of shrimp in the freezer too. With all of their flavor a little goes a long way. And you can't fuck them up either. When they're pink they are done.

I didn't see Mariah clean hers before cooking though. Did you do this from the bottom to get that vein out? If you did then that was pretty nice knife work.

Mariahxxx

i buy fresh shrimp right off the dock...never been frozen. literally, my fish market has their own shrimp and crab boats. and not all shrimp needs to be de-veined.

Aside from cooking pasta with oil in the boiling water, this woman does know her stuff. It is true about what she says about de-veining shrimps/prawn etc. It all depends on how big and small they are at the end of the day.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
i buy fresh shrimp right off the dock...never been frozen. literally, my fish market has their own shrimp and crab boats. and not all shrimp needs to be de-veined.

back when i worked in fishing, a few of my mates were shrimpers in the off season. we would get loads of pink shrimp and spot prawns.

freshly caught, raw, with a squirt of lemon. amazing.

No one likes the poo poo vein. That's what we call it here, in Louisiana. It tastes sandy...not good.

Food is so much fun to play with. I shop markets like chicks shop a mall. Something catches my eye on a shelf and I think,"I have something in my fridge(closet) that would go perfect with this." I wish they taught cooking in elementary and high schools as an elective subject. Learning about nutrition and cooking are things that you can carry throughout your life.
They do, It's called Home Economics. It's prep for 95% of graduates that will end up working fast food. I liked home ec, it sure beat 3rd hour Black History and 5th hour LipBall

Mariahxxx

Ive had small shrimp that have enormous mud veins in them, and some that haven't. Same goes for the larger shrimp and prawns. All depends on the shrimp. I get the key west pink shrimp and the Gulf shrimp fresh whenever I want them, so I'm spoiled. I rarely ever need to de-vein either of those types of shrimp. Same goes for the Pacific spotted shrimp. Rarely a need.

Mariahxxx

I have a friend who plays for the Yankees and always gets me seats for spring training games so I went yesterday to the game vs the Phillies. It rained all morning but turned out to be a nice day. They had most of their starters so it was nice. I got to see Ichiro play for the first time which was nice..and he got 2 hits. Cano, Texeira and Travis Haffner played and Chamberlain pitched an inning and looked really good.
here's a little video. I sat front row right next to the Yankee dugout.

I have a friend who plays for the Yankees and always gets me seats for spring training games so I went yesterday to the game vs the Phillies. It rained all morning but turned out to be a nice day. They had most of their starters so it was nice. I got to see Ichiro play for the first time which was nice..and he got 2 hits. Cano, Texeira and Travis Haffner played and Chamberlain pitched an inning and looked really good.
here's a little video. I sat front row right next to the Yankee dugout.

And you didn't take me? *sadface* lol

Mariahxxx

beef-wellington-front.jpg

I had beef wellington the first time I went to London and it blew me away! The amazing flavors combined with the delicate puff pastry. I vowed to make it myself and this is the honest first try using something other than tenderloin. Quite ambitious if I do say so myself! I did cook it a bit more than I should have as it came out a solid medium rather than medium rare that I prefer but it was still really tasty and a very good first attempt! I used New York Strip roast as opposed to tenderloin and I didn’t use the liver pate that the traditional British version has. I don’t care for pate AT ALL!
What you’ll need:
2.8 pound New York Strip Roast – fat trimmed
1 sheet puff pastry
1/2 pound prosciutto
1 tablespoon dijon mustard
1 cup finely chopped portobella mushrooms
1 shallot finely chopped
salt
pepper

beef-wellington-ny-strip3.jpg

beef-wellington-ny-strip2.jpg

beef-wellington-duxelle.jpg

beef-wellington-proscuitto.jpg

beef-wellington1.jpg

beef-wellington2.jpg

beef-wellington3.jpg

beef-wellington4.jpg

beef-wellington5.jpg

beef-wellington6.jpg

beef-wellington8.jpg

beef-wellington-header.jpg

if you’re feeling frisky give this a try! and please vote for me for miss freeones! click here to see a naughty reason why!