• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member

I have had several requests to do a potato skins video so I thought I'd show you how I made mine for my super bowl party this year! I have to say they are better than any I've had in any restaurant! Simple and delicious is the perfect combination!
What You'll Need:
4 Potatoes
Goat Cheese
Bacon
Sour Cream
Chives

Not the healthiest food but sometimes you just gotta do it!

for all my recipes with photos videos & articles checkout my blog http://www.dinnerwithmariahblog.com

for all my cooking videos checkout http://www.dinnerwithmariah.com
xoxo
Mariah Milano

Great vid, for my own personal taste, I'd never use goats cheese it just does not do it for me, a good Somerset Cheddar or a ripe Stilton (UK followers know what I mean). It will put hairs on your chest :)

Yep that is a sensible idea. Cottage cheese is similar thing, at least in my country. I use it in lasagne instead of ricotta (cheap, tasteless, dreadful stuff in the UK).

Mariahxxx

The Foodie Fluffer
by Mariah Milano
Let my first sentence state the obvious: I am by no means a chef nor do I deserve any recognition even as a cook. I am a hack, admittedly. But I do know that as crude and basic as my skills may be, I just might introduce someone new to food and to appreciate the true art form that creating great food has become. I truly believe that that is a good thing for everyone. So essentially, I am a fluffer for the REAL chefs. My ego fueled by my previous life as an award-winning famous adult video star would never allow even the consideration of anything less than the lead role. But when I take a realistic look at my role in this booming new aspect of the cooking video world, I cannot deny this humble role I have been chosen to play. So here I am, although figuratively, on my knees in the grit of the dirty floor of a metaphorical kitchen I take my position hoping to someday get a little recognition from the true studs and bosomy stars who will close the deal and deliver the glorious money shot.

Food is a necessity in life and as devastatingly poor as much of the world is, so many of us are trying to figure out how to eliminate all the fat from our foods while the rest of civilization is trying to figure out ways to get more fat into their diets. Or get a diet at all. We as Americans have no clue how good we have it. Imagine taking someone from Ethiopia to a Hometown Buffet where every night at closing hundreds of pounds of fresh food is tossed into a dumpster for the rats to eat. Some of the glutinous buffet-style restaurants will donate their leftovers to homeless shelters but many do not.

So I ask, is there a quandary amongst foodies as to the guilt of those of us who take the abundance of food for granted? I think not. I do believe that the powerful movers and shakers in the food industry do more than their share to provide for the hungry and those who are food insecure, but we as a nation are so uneducated to the plight of the majority of the rest of the world that we think everyone eats meat every day and fresh vegetables and has a vast selection of organic items in their supermarkets. I have had many hateful things said to me through social media and email about how there are so many starving people in the world and here I am posting videos about how to make bacon wrapped prime steaks and poaching 32 ounce lobster tails in sweet cream butter. I don't even know what to say in reply. I have done a minimum of charity work in my life. I fed the homeless on thanksgiving day at the Hard Rock in LA for a few years. I took some leftovers from a catered party to a Covenant House once. I anonymously paid for dinner for a Mexican woman and her 3 kids at a Norm's in Los Angeles when I saw her counting change. But that's pretty much it. I cook some really good stuff for my cooking shows, which I update a new video every day. So that's 7 full meals every week, much of it I give to my neighbor and I'm ashamed to say, throw away. I know it's wrong, but I'm an American and I can't be bothered with such things as driving around to find a hungry homeless person to offer my food to.

So I will continue my role in this foodie world as the "Foodie Fluffer". I'll do my best to turn the prospects on so they can experience the REAL art form created by the true chefs. I don't mind, as I enjoy just being a spoke in the wheel. Thank you to the real chefs who make my role worthwhile.

Mariahxxx

Who doesn't love Mac n Cheese? It's awesome even from the box and for sure one of my favorites since childhood! So I decided to make a new version which is mac n cheese with pepperoni! I am telling you that this was unbelievably good! I also added 2 bay leaves to the cream when I was heating it up which added a nice touch of flavor as well! I also used extra large pasta shells which was so different and so good!
What You'll Need:
Pasta Shells
Sharp Cheddar Cheese
Pecorino Cheese
Parmesan Cheese
2 Bay Leaves
French Fried Onions

You make this for someone and you'll hear about it forever!

for all my recipes with photos videos & articles checkout my blog http://www.dinnerwithmariahblog.com

xoxo
Mariah Milano

Mariahxxx

Took Buster out on the boat last night to watch the sunset so amazingly beautiful! he LOVES the boat!

toolin4.JPG

toolin3.JPG

Mariahxxx

Two of the best things you can put in your mouth are sausage and beer, so why not combine them? :) I said two OF the best so don't get jumpy! :)

Seriously, cooking in beer is a definite way to step it up a notch and these turned out soooo delicious!

make sure you get quality sausage! find a butcher or ask the meat counter at your supermarket to hook you up! and of course, use a good quality beer! Don't put some Milwaukee's Best in there or Bush or something cheap! :)

xoxo
Mariah Milano

Two of the best things you can put in your mouth are sausage and beer, so why not combine them? :) I said two OF the best so don't get jumpy! :)

Seriously, cooking in beer is a definite way to step it up a notch and these turned out soooo delicious!

make sure you get quality sausage! find a butcher or ask the meat counter at your supermarket to hook you up! and of course, use a good quality beer! Don't put some Milwaukee's Best in there or Bush or something cheap! :)

xoxo
Mariah Milano

This looks great, I would myself cook everything about face to how you have done it. Saute the all the ingredients first and then add the beer and simmer. Though if you had done this your line of 'add the beer then drink it from the pan' would not have left me in fits of laughter :). My local butcher sells Sicilian sausages, not sure how authentic they are but they do taste good.

Mariahxxx

yeah you can do it that way also but the infusion of beer into everything just makes it jump with flavor. Sicilian sausages are so good! the Sicilian beef sausage is amazing and its often eaten raw on bread that is splashed with red wine first.

yeah you can do it that way also but the infusion of beer into everything just makes it jump with flavor. Sicilian sausages are so good! the Sicilian beef sausage is amazing and its often eaten raw on bread that is splashed with red wine first.

Well that answers one question, my butchers Sicilian sausages are pork for a start!

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
its going to still be dinner with mariah and be centered around food but with a big injection of personality and a variety of guests and topics :)

I agree with everything except what you said after the word with.

Mariahxxx

lamb-pojarski-at-joe-beef.jpg

lamb that I had Friday night that was the best I've ever had in my life. Had it @ Joe Beef in Montreal (name of the restaurant!) if you watch Anthony Bourdain's new series on CNN you saw the owners on his Quebec episode.