• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
georges you eat very well I must say! :)

I'm headed on my vacation tomorrow so it'll be a week of fish as fresh as it gets as well as conch & lobster ceviche with lots of Kalik beer!

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
So all was well when I made my ribs for yesterday's event. For the people that like heat I red and black peppered them. Used the jar minced garlic to spread on them and add to the steaming water. For the non heat people a generous rub with brown sugar and minced onions.

I load all of my shit into the car and it won't start. No parade for me. No fireworks, no poker game. Just me and my ribs with nothing to do. But all is not lost. Next saturday is my nephew's graduation party and guess what uncle Bob is bringing? I'm going to take pictures of the ribs with my phone and somehow find a way to post them here.

Mariahxxx

You mean like this one? :)

shark.jpg

You need to start catching all the Lion Fish you can. There was a report on them on NBC Nightly news tonight about how the eastern seaboard all the way up to to Cape Cod are infested with them. They used to only be in the southern Atlantic and now they are making their way to the Gulf Of Mexico. They said they are edible if you cook them at 450 degrees and that they are good and flaky white meat.

Mariahxxx

When I was in Curacao they were spearing them by the dozen and we ate them and they are really good.

check this out lion fish what Im talking about at about 2:30

That dude with the Lion fish is living the life I need to be living. Just walk around all day in shorts and spearing fish.

I had a thought and I don't know if it is possible to do or not, but you said that people will recognize you and some people that do get a little creepy. So if there was some sort of makeup that you could put on that arm tattoo that would cover it most guys would think it was only somebody that looked like you. That tattoo is like your trademark or something.

Mariahxxx

yeah that gives me away a lot. the island there was pretty much all people from holland so i thought I was safe but turns out brazzers and bang bros are very popular in holland lol

yeah he is a great guy and ive remained friends with he and his girlfriend. he's a dive instructor at the resort where i stayed there that was amazing http://scubalodge.com he's a dive instructor living a really nice life! :) they vacation in Surinam and go camping in the Venezuelan mountains or Bonaire and Aruba

Hi Mariah. I haven't been on in a bit. How is the wine coming and where can I buy a bottle?

georges

Staff member
I missed your comments in the political and the talk section. But I have been to some nice restaurants, the Procope at the Odeon Railway Station and Chez Paul located at 13 Rue de Charonne

Mariahxxx

glad to hear you're eating well....tough not to do in Paris :)

have you ever been to Aux Deux Canards? one of my favorites the razor clams are amazing and of course their specialty duck a l'orange is fantastic

I also love Chez Robert et Louise in La Marais for good country French cooking steak and potatoes cooked in the fireplace.

I'm going to get started on my videos I have over 120 video clips to sort through so I'll be busy!

georges

Staff member
glad to hear you're eating well....tough not to do in Paris :)

have you ever been to Aux Deux Canards? one of my favorites the razor clams are amazing and of course their specialty duck a l'orange is fantastic

I also love Chez Robert et Louise in La Marais for good country French cooking steak and potatoes cooked in the fireplace.

I'm going to get started on my videos I have over 120 video clips to sort through so I'll be busy!

Nope but I am noting these two adresses and will see if I can invite next time people to go to these restaurants.

Mariahxxx

at Deux Canard they make their own orange sauce as well as walnut wine and the entire place has a lingering smoke layer and smells of caramel as they use a duck-shaped iron to caramelize the crust on their creme brulee its in the Montmartre