• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
well it does have cheese in it so no quite vegan :) I am doing 5 veggie/vegan videos this week! :)

ya, not vegan but suites me, I am a vegetarian (with milk and milk products allowed :D, nothing else). Sofor me it works, and now since you are doing 5 more such, I'm totally tuned to this thread. I just started to feel lucky and as I said you can read what your fans gonna ask you, Ms. sweet smile! :D
:kiss:

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
caribbean-beer-braised-shrimp-front.jpg

Last year I took a trip to the British Virgin Islands where we sailed from Tortola down to Martinique and stopped at all these islands and had so much amazing food! They cooked with beer and all of these great flavors and always nice n spicy! The fish is fresh and delicious! So here is my own version of a Caribbean shrimp dish! It turned out to be soo good!
What you’ll need:
1 pound of jumbo shrimp
1 bottle Bud Light Lime beer
3 garlic cloves chopped
juice of 1 lime
1/2 jalepeno
parsley

caribbean-beer-braised-shrimp1.jpg

caribbean-beer-braised-shrimp2.jpg

caribbean-beer-braised-shrimp3.jpg

caribbean-beer-braised-shrimp4.jpg

caribbean-beer-braised-shrimp5.jpg

caribbean-beer-braised-shrimp6.jpg

caribbean-beer-braised-shrimp7.jpg

caribbean-beer-braised-shrimp8.jpg

caribbean-beer-braised-shrimp9.jpg

caribbean-beer-braised-shrimp10.jpg

caribbean-beer-braised-shrimp11.jpg

caribbean-beer-braised-shrimp12.jpg

caribbean-beer-braised-shrimp13.jpg

caribbean-beer-braised-shrimp14.jpg

for all my videos checkout http://www.dinnerwithmariah.com

xoxo
Mariah Milano
PS...thank you for watching!

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
candied-bacon-sundae-front.jpg

***Guys! If you EVER considered making something I have posted here...make THIS one your priority! I swear you will thank me!***
I was in Vermont last summer and went to this outdoor market where they were serving all of these different types of syrups and this one I almost turned down. I just thought that bacon on ice cream sounded disgusting but this woman was so convincing I decided to give it a shot. I was SO happy that I did! It was incredible! The flavors were so perfect together I couldn’t believe it! I made this for a few friends the other night and they went crazy so I decided to make it for YOU! Enjoy!
What You’ll Need:
thick cut bacon
brown sugar
vanilla ice cream
maple syrup
walnuts
whipped cream

candied-bacon-sundae1.jpg

candied-bacon-sundae2.jpg

candied-bacon-sundae3.jpg

candied-bacon-sundae4.jpg

candied-bacon-sundae5.jpg

candied-bacon-sundae6.jpg

candied-bacon-sundae7.jpg

candied-bacon-sundae8.jpg

candied-bacon-sundae9.jpg

candied-bacon-sundae10.jpg

candied-bacon-sundae11.jpg

candied-bacon-sundae12.jpg

for all my cooking videos checkout http://www.dinnerwithmariah.com
xoxo
Mariah Milano

My Jack Russell Skip has cancer and is in his final days which breaks my heart. the sweetest dog with a great personality. He loves rides on the boat and always loves it when we see Dolphins. So yesterday morning I took my boat to my new house for the first time and brought him with me. I had my neighbor drive since he knows the water and there's a tricky spot with oyster beds. Just as we entered the channel a family of Dolphins with a very young baby came right up to us and swam around and under the boat all the way to my dock!

Here's a video we shot. My gopro ran out of battery so I didn't get the part as we pulled up to my dock they swam under the boat and splashed us with their tails. it was so amazing almost as if they were saying "see ya later" or something. Skip had a great time and perked up more than I've seen him in a while. :) Just thought I'd share this with you guys.

The best times are shared with those we love. Sounds like Skip had a terrific day and will be something to cherish to the afterlife. After all,don't all dogs go to heaven?!
May I suggest you prepare the most wonderful feast for Skip.It will do you both a world of good! Best wishes...best dreams!

Mariah's video reminds me that I need to get down to my place in Safety Harbor in the next few weeks. I haven't been able to travel all winter due to a heavy work load. Thanks for posting.